WRIT OF LEGITIMISATION

Greener

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

PONTIFICAL LETTER

WRIT OF LEGITIMISATION

Published by the Vice-Chancellor in the name of his Holiness

ZTJvMyAeV357O1XzHNnQKqArzDM3D0vj3krqd9IJlR9LId_htuSDxnhfrl0rkt4YiyBNz_jUw7hQxS-sxt70b5QO4Epu6vGl987zIsFLpmi0G2hBhgmW8cKxoA63Yst1h3rH9Lcuf9B5AeaWc1hWb-Y

And as I have ordered the estates of the earth, so have I ordered your path as well, and established the powers of My world. - Scroll of Virtue 5:6

QGBRAPdgtjCcZsb8E4lL-dCfoWCY3lFFSq5zjT473kaG7jYUstgVAyCwEy9k5YZSuD3iKAyWoGLz92YQQh-0PXCWw_t6RPMRkNifwv5-eDomXql0ncmga_dn9LJrdzLNYYM2kjulCA-RTNoJu-tlnYc

Most Beloved Brethren, Health and Pontifical Benediction. 

We write this declaration from Our most Holy Office to announce the legitimation of Caius Godwin Jrent into the House of Alstion. Talks have been held with both his Royal Majesty Charles I and his Royal Highness Prince Emil Caius, who fathered the child, about the approval of the legitimisation and terms set by the Mother Church.

Prince Emil under his own volition already conducted years of penance for his sinful act. Though he fornicated out of wedlock and fathered a child, it pleased us to see the man realize his shameless acts and sort to right himself by GOD of his own accord. As his penance he spent thirteen years on the sea in solitude where it was only him and GOD, and it was on GOD himself whom he was dependent on to survive.

Finally as further punishment, terms have been set by the Mother Church. If the legitimised bastard Caius Godwin Jrent is to have any future children, then one of his flock must be indebted to the Church to serve GOD. 

His Eminence, Teodosio Cardinal Tyria, Vice-Chancellor

His Royal Majesty, Charles I Alstion, King of the United Kingdom of Aaun

His Royal Highness, Prince Emil Caius

His Lordship, Caius Godwin Alstion

FIDES RESTITUENDA

FAITH MUST BE RESTORED

Y6y43O1zOPPVMDKB3NXiCU8RfDqKp6pCGtD-fjccFRn4VfLAsBEB-zb3Pyb70K_x5IoWXyMK20k2jRsPzYVsca-OdgbhySI1kTmEMsr285Gx0UUTvizp-QjQUOswqAdyD8ioeHFwgMWKqDQfuYDS9cGa48PYAICAvJZtbww5MsrlukCkvUoAs9ZofA