GOLDHAND: ACQUISITION AND SALES

UnusualBrit

GOLDHAND 

ACQUISITION AND SALES

A TRADING COMPANY

EST. 31 S.A

A Dwarven merchant dynasty claiming descent from the last High King of Kaz’Ulrah, Thoak Goldhand. Eivor, founder of the company has since retired. The mantle of leadership taken up his eldest son Thalgrim, who rebranded it under the family name Goldhand: Acquisition and Sales. 

I: HISTORY

Spoiler

Founded in the continent of Almaris as a joint-venture between Eivor Goldhand and his sons, the company operated within the realms of humanity for decades though with the advent of the so called war of the wigs its operations were severely disrupted by the conflict and the company became defunct. It has been revived recently under the astute leadership of Eivors eldest son Thalgrim, who seeks to lead the company into a bright future. Thalgrim established a new company headquarters in Barrowton, the Kingdom of the Barrowlands capital.

However, following the flight from Almaris with the rest of the descendants, the company relocated to the Kingdom of the Dwarves centred in the Goldhand Clan Hall, rebranded under a new name.

II: OPERATIONS

i. Company Hierachy

Spoiler

Company Leadership is formed exclusively from the Goldhand Family, the current director of the company is Thalgrim, his right hand man Callahan of Adria. 

Company Oligarch - Thalgrim @UnusualBrit

Clan Lord of the Goldhands. 

Company Consigliere - Callahan 

Most Devout, Company Lawyer.

Company Membership Roster

ii: Associates and Affiliated Business Partners

Spoiler

Goldhand Co  is partnered with:

Zaibatsu

l'Arbre Trade
 Co 

Gotrek Industries

III: OPPORTUNITIES

Inquire at the Goldhand Clan Hall in Kal'Kadrelaz or seek out a Goldhand for potential employment. For while the leadership is exclusively close family, membership is not. 

• General Labour
  • Merchanteers
  • Franchising

Contacts:

Thalgrim Goldhand (Brit3738 - UnusualBrit#0144)

Callahan of Adria (levy_spearman - mysterious lancer#3016)

Goldhand ™

Oijin loads a crossbow and goes to Barrowton to pay Goldhand a visit.

17 minutes ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

Oijin loads a crossbow and goes to Barrowton to pay Goldhand a visit.

Thalgrim is shooketh.

"I am Conan Goldhand and I approve this message."