Just Checking In

Jenkins0311

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all been doing well. I just wanted to stop in and say hello to you all and see how you were all doing. I have been pretty hard at work plugging away on the next installment in the book series, so I have been a bit absent on the server. But with summer right around the corner, I know training on my end will be ramping up and I'm trying to knock out as much writing as I can as quickly as possible. 

I noticed the new server map would be dropping soon! That should be a fun time for you all. Be sure to reach out to the admin teams in charge of that and show them your support. I know they have been supportive of me in the past; so, I know they have probably poured their hearts and souls into this.

Well, that's about it guys. Nothing major, just wanted to check in. Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Just started the whole "Social Media" marketing thing, and it has been a trudge; so, any chance to just catch up with you all and chat is always welcome.

As always, I hope you all have a great day and be kind to one another.

Jenkins

8 hours ago, Jenkins0311 said:

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all been doing well. I just wanted to stop in and say hello to you all and see how you were all doing. I have been pretty hard at work plugging away on the next installment in the book series, so I have been a bit absent on the server. But with summer right around the corner, I know training on my end will be ramping up and I'm trying to knock out as much writing as I can as quickly as possible. 

I noticed the new server map would be dropping soon! That should be a fun time for you all. Be sure to reach out to the admin teams in charge of that and show them your support. I know they have been supportive of me in the past; so, I know they have probably poured their hearts and souls into this.

Well, that's about it guys. Nothing major, just wanted to check in. Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Just started the whole "Social Media" marketing thing, and it has been a trudge; so, any chance to just catch up with you all and chat is always welcome.

As always, I hope you all have a great day and be kind to one another.

Jenkins

Hello Jenkins! It's great to hear from you and see that you're doing well. It sounds like you have been busy with your writing and training, but it's always nice to check in with friends and colleagues.

I'm sure the new server map will be exciting for everyone, and I agree that it's important to show support for the admin team who have put in a lot of effort into it. I'm glad to hear that they have been supportive of you in the past as well.

I can imagine that social media marketing can be a bit of a challenge, but it's great that you're taking the initiative to connect with your audience and fans. And of course, chatting and catching up with friends is always a good thing.

Thank you for taking the time to check in and say hello. I hope you have a great day too, and all the best with your writing and training.

8 hours ago, tcs_tonsils_ said:

The true legend reveals his himself once more.

Between you and Satinkira, my head is going to explode lol. Thanks for the hello. Also, yesjerryer, you're like brand new here lol. Still glad you reached out; this is probably one of the best online communities to fall into. Don't get me wrong, they have their days, but they are great people none-the-less.