EoE V | Emerald Communion

Amayonnaise

fs8JXtAbZGwXYySftyB8GxbXeYHJ_FI-TFKXg-X7foKNsBFiKhElKTDppTJTNxaexgoogpT7WDg5zLaaVdnFucAl_FvmiXTtiVQHBtGlMfNeyEwaI2kav_KhDYvBYK1lPnfURT5S7AeKtiOQO4xjnkM

Exploration on Emerald
.V.

Avyndriel of the Sun

TdY0bM6VTTs99TOv-Lkm-eGH8Q5R1dFBnaUssLQlgN8Yt-9f5mNLghte02z66Wk0eQnfHUOY4LJ6lPNfXOet3xH_KbBxFI9B17rAKy00wNBv2dpB3P3LugLpJyB_ykOY0TMjZpGqmR22V9yw7OzGd7A

“To will change upon the self, is to change the world.

Only through Will can all balance be attained.”

- The Axiom of Will, Teachings of Sister Hurricane -

TdY0bM6VTTs99TOv-Lkm-eGH8Q5R1dFBnaUssLQlgN8Yt-9f5mNLghte02z66Wk0eQnfHUOY4LJ6lPNfXOet3xH_KbBxFI9B17rAKy00wNBv2dpB3P3LugLpJyB_ykOY0TMjZpGqmR22V9yw7OzGd7A

Emerald Communion

If we look upon the first Exploration on Emerald; Emerald Aspectism, we find a connection between the concept of the Tayna, and the living energy we have always known to exist within the natural world. This living energy that ebbs and flows is much akin to the Song of Nature; the Tayna, which increases and silences according to the state of the natural world. Are they not simply one and the same?

To recognise this, and understand that it may be so, then helps us gaze upon the process of a Druidic Attunement, and those connected. After a recent conversation with a dear friend of mine, whom was transported to a realm without any Nature, I began to contemplate.

To her, the realm was deafening, yet silent. It made sense, of course - for someone who is so used to hearing the lull of Nature around her, to suddenly hear naught. However, it opened my eyes upon the Nature of the Tayna itself and our connection to it once we are attuned.

One who is attuned is near immediately thrown into a cacophony of unfamiliar sounds and screeches. We have all seen it - a new Druid who stumbles about lost in their head, struggling to find direction. Often, they are encouraged to meditate for some time until they are ready to begin their first lessons. But why is this? What is the difference between hearing the Tayna at first attunement, and as an esteemed Druid?

I believe it lies in the Song itself. Druii are connected to Nature on an almost spiritual level. They are capable of weaving roots and vines as if they were their own limbs. I believe Druii become an extension of the land itself - sentient husks that roam and live whilst consistently hearing the melody around them regardless of their communion or not. That is the very key to all of this: the melody.

It is my belief that when a Druid is first connected, this meditation they must undertake to find direction and grow used to these new sounds of Nature, is actually them learning how to adapt their mental and spiritual selves to this new song. They search through the torment of these unusual sounds, eventually learning to warp their very self to match the tempo and rhythm of Nature’s Lullaby. Once this is achieved, they become capable of communion through falling in step with this song, and wielding its melody against their opponents.

This would mean, of course, when a Druid is confined to a realm or location void of the song of Nature, they lose track of this melody, and thus are thrown mentally and spiritually out of tune. They scramble to find the rhythm once more, but are lost in the deafening absence of song.

However, if this contemplation proves to be true, this then enables us to examine the possibility of different songs. Druii have an arsenal of capabilities - whether it be the healing of blight or creation of healing poultices. Would this healing result in a gentle pull and tug to return Nature to its original song, or perhaps a crescendo of instrumental volume in order to overwhelm whatever absence or taint is withholding Nature from its lullaby?

a-hCYaHIOKAbIYNooQqZYLpAawRoi6C_Xe9jKldI-_pQIy84jG1PQrOlAYpi_7D4dJyoAyN-pPQqFNhx9Q-tODOncsKvQ8jYQyYg_QTvFmm_DrIwSAlCdMzxWzhEW09iV3gIw805_8X9W6EXyD6vtbQ

gn4tO32YpeiEkMscSO-lqL2FE2UsiCw6ud6TZ6wJqMhW98aogETRn1iupXkQebBUKR5_77jZKzA9qtLdE-IDieH5-7ASYM1SgQKRsciLhS2khlrlwC1FZGRk58exxaVTd4E64MUMhcEjauVSO5KCQTI