Thill another day

Myrthe

As time goes on
On The 16th of the month, The Amber Cold in 124 Second Age.

Letters would be sent out, to let everyone know, Arya Viotto had disappeared.
s0AOlVNxRBKwPJBz-rVgGL9NRjQcpER8iGZFjPIkJKfAE9a4snIvIdbsiNViAYc-Cza05wJlp_mQ5D7ONlKVZwjrmP2_PcoUNjWBD_-A5ZzHq0Ny9g5-ToCmDpuldxDNjpqwvQ2OOAx3ge2cbp-7J9s

AJbyFXtweaDIULrD2ZPZWaszH9-n-6knN0ZPzfZt1T2Je61RUkcuWE7jgKk9pP_gZN3FDv48mL7gL97gxPIqTWSQOtNWO5zbTzyEXJxJgohHMLs8S_VQHcKOCs7JAZmANzeati7BMcfNJTpXsjWK6Xc

s0AOlVNxRBKwPJBz-rVgGL9NRjQcpER8iGZFjPIkJKfAE9a4snIvIdbsiNViAYc-Cza05wJlp_mQ5D7ONlKVZwjrmP2_PcoUNjWBD_-A5ZzHq0Ny9g5-ToCmDpuldxDNjpqwvQ2OOAx3ge2cbp-7J9s

It was a cold morning as the sun rose in the  east. It was a pretty day, one like many others before.  And like many more to come. A young Elftres awoke, she took a long and deep breath, another day. She slowly got up, she didn't have to be anywhere so she had the time. Finally being up she walked around in the house, a house where she didn't feel at home anymore. It was cold, and empty.. No one around… Quiet..  She would sigh, and walk out her door onto the streets of Dunrath, her bare feet touching the stones.  She used to always walk around like this.. But not anymore. Now she usually wears shoes. Why didn't she do it today?  Perhaps she was feeling sentimental, as it reminded her of the old days. Old times.  when things were easier. When things weren't so sad.

She had many homes, of which all felt empty and sad to her. Because of all the memories she had in them. Memories with her children..  With her lovers, and her friends. Fights,  friendships, dates… It all happened around here.. Perhaps she was in need of Change.. but she didn't feel like it would help. No matter where she went, misfortune followed. Her old home, Vistulia, Alisgrad.  They all had fallen.. Seen her hometowns  get taken, and heard screams of pain,  from the trapped people she used to know.  People she used to see on the streets. Now they were probably dead.

In her short time she learned.  She learned that being an Elf in a human nation is not a  happy life. But it was all she had known. And even if she outlived them all, Seen her lovers and friends die of old age. And there was nothing she could do. She liked Humans enough to stay. To be around them.  Her eyes had become dull over the years she spent alone, as less and less friends visited her. The more her heart grew sad. Even more sad than it already was.

The young elf walked  outside the city. Away from her current homes. She walked and walked even more, until she stopped… Finding an old home. Now long destroyed. Old Vistualia, A home of many memories. Sad and good ones.. From meeting her first love, to almost getting herself killed. She still loved and hated  it… And just the thought that she had  to flee it years ago made her both Terrified and sad.  Looking out at the ruins Tears filled her eyes.   Her knees gave out and she landed in the sand on the shore looking out at her old home..

She was no longer the foolish girl that walked into the town with her mule named Donkey all those years ago.. No.. She grew up. Having almost married two people, both dying before she actually could. Her first lover, Ian.. Grew jealous, and hateful to anyone that got too close, breaking the two apart before they married…  Bringing her closer to Tadeusz. He was caring. But even he grew angry as Ian didnt want to let go. Ending in Ian getting killed while Arya watched. She still loved him.. But she could not be with him anymore. She needed peace and Tadeusz gave  it. And so Peace she got. Even if it was bitter and painful, knowing Her ex got killed by her fiance.  Though it didn't last.. Once again misfortune struck the elf as bandits attacked her, her son, and Tadeusz.  Tadeusz did not survive his wounds he got from protecting his family. 

Aryas son, Marcus  and her  Daughter, Eris  had both moved out and went their own ways now.  Seeing them start their own families made a small spark in her heart fly.  It brought her happiness to see they were doing alright. They were fine.  She could not bear the thought of leaving them. No.. She would live, Even if she would end up being the last person alive.

But she had to leave this place. She had to go. She needed to go. Away from all the pain, and memories. But somewhere no one she knew was. Away far enough not to cause misfortune to anyone. After all she promised a friend she would live to meet him again after his journeys.. And she was determined to keep that promise.  And she had another reason. Her family might need her someday.  That and more kept her going for the past year, and even now.

And so the elf
set of going to a place away from Almaris, starting new. Going to travel around. Leaving everything behind, taking with her only some drawings and mina. Some of the things she left behind were letters to her children.

Spoiler

I decided to shelf Arya science. I was not really playing her anymore. Also science she has been a sad egg for a while now.  I hope to someday maybe play her again when I feel more confident I will enjoy playing her. She not dead yet. 

All the letters will be sent out through the aviary when I finish with the letters. I will send a letter too: Eris, Marcus, Anika, Thalia and probably some others I most likely forgot.  (sorry!)