A BEElian SLEEPOVER

Kitomine

BEElianbanner2.png

A BEEautiful SLEEPOVER

BEElian.png

[!] A drawing made by Charlotte Valentina herself!

Issued by

BEElian

10th of Peter’s Glory

54 B.A.

BEElianbanner1.png

BEELIAN

Me and my twin brother are starting a new kingdom of BEElian and we want YOU to come and join us! We will have different positions and LOTS of fun things to do so you definitely DON’T want to miss out. 

THE SLEEPOVER

Today we invite YOU, yes YOU, reading this paper and happen to be a kid, to come and join the BEST RUTHERN TWINS on a night of laughter and chaos.

JOIN BEELIAN TODAY!!!!

Spoiler

OOC

https://discord.gg/mSSFqdzNNt

Date: Thursday April 27th

Time: 6PM EST

Place: Balian Palace

BEElianbanner1.png

Signed,

Her Highness, Charlotte Valentina vas Ruthern,

Dictator of BEElian

image.thumb.png.d39c7846aa3b77585f52e2ef4525b9e6.png

His Highness, Demetrius Laonicus var Ruthern,

Dictator of BEElian

image.png.b98ed27c022d3070e075720346be17e3.png

Mariya listened to her children plan their sleepover, a small smile playing on her features. How she wished she could see their excited faces. 

45 minutes ago, tadabug2000 said:

Mariya listened to her children plan their sleepover, a small smile playing on her features. How she wished she could see their excited faces. 

Charlotte 100% didn't break into her parents bedroom to mimic the Ruthern missives.. regardless! She explains the paper to her mother and has the woman trace the drawings with her finger.

A dastardly little imp had the paper read out to him as she grinned wickedly a plan of utmost dubious intent was being plotted

“These drawings are so adorable!” Gaius smiled at his children, Charlotte and Demetrius, “Y guess…being a dictator jest niet bad if you are a kind one.” 

"Niet, niet, get it away!" Rhys var Ruthern, the little brother of the Dictator Duo, cowers in fear behind his sister Madalena at the thought of Balian suddenly becoming a giant bee. This is TERRIFYING!!! 

Edlynne absolutely planned to attend the thrilling bee themed venture!

Last time she attended a sleepover she scared a princess so bad that she bust her head open and at least ten guards came to the palace searching for an assassin; what a venture indeed..

Princess Costantia Irene accepted the missive from one of her servants in the Sheikhdom. "Oh? Well, I am glad the bee-club lives on. Such memories... I should visit my bee-room here." She grinned, folding the missive up carefully, placing it in a corner. The old woman went to go sit in her old "work" room when she was once a kid that her husband made.