Drock8989

Minecraft IGN(s):

Drock8989

Discord:

Drock8989#3488

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

I think was banned for supposedly making a racist meme by quoting parts the "Lamar Roasts Franklin - GTA 5" video, even though I did not use any derogatory language. When I protested about being kicked from the game, I may have complained excessively in t

What circumstances led to this ban?

My persona was in Minitz at the time, and he commented on the way my persona talked, and as a joke i thought it would be amusing if i quoted Lamar from Grand Theft Auto 5. I also didn't say any slurs during this conversation, and after i said that i got kicked from the game, and when i got on i was a little angry and frustrated because i didn't think i broke any rules, so i complained in the ooc chat. Soon after i realized i could get banned for this so i stopped talking and went back to rp'ing. Ten minutes later i was banned from the game for two weeks.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I understand and accept the ban. While I intended my comment as a joke, I now realize it was inappropriate and uncalled for. I am taking steps to better understand the server's rules and culture to prevent similar incidents in the future. I sincerely apologize for any offense caused and hope that the moderators can consider un-banning my account. Thank you for your attention!

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I am motivated to return to LOTC because I value the opportunity to play and interact with my friends in Minitz and join Redclyf. I deeply regret my past behavior and recognize the impact it had on the community. If given the chance, I will make a sincere effort to improve my conduct and contribute positively to the server. Thank you for your consideration.

Attach other relevant information.

I hope we can put all of this behind us and be better people in the future.

You were banned for the following:

• Inappropriate language as you mentioned, quoting GTA
    • AI1yuse.png

• Quoting "Erika", a marching song that was used by the German military primarily during the Nazi regime 
    • 4373d4c397e42a40b53281c50e5b4483.png

Figure it out dude, we're not here to hold your hand.

Appeal denied.