On Yrrok’thruz Khoren - Perversions of Stone

On Yrrok’thruz Khoren - Perversions of Stone

[!] Dotted around various notice boards and delivered to The Dwarves of Urguan by trained mail-mole is a missive, written by stoney hands in an angular and distinct script.

Amongst our ranks, those of runic stone, are traitors and horrors of dangerous corruption. Do not trust these golems or their makers, for they bring chaos where Yemekar’s balanced creation once was. They sully the sacred art of your ancestors and of my kind’s making - they must be purged.

Khoren crafted by imperfect hands and awakened by flawed souls are a plague that we, devout of The Holy Brathmordakin, must not tolerate. For too long have Yrrok, be they Elger or Umros tainted the sacred art of golemancy with their vile shortcuts and failures of technique, their creations likewise flawed and corrupted. It is my logical viewpoint that all Golemancers not of pious Khazadmar blood are to be either executed, or somehow disconnected from the holy art, with their creations destroyed and used for pottery grog. 

Listen here SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF URGUAN, do not tolerate those who steal your ancestral craft, do not tolerate those traitors who share our art to Yrrommar and the unfaithful, and do not tolerate shortcuts or deviations, for tradition and history are paramount for the Dwarven race and all those who serve alongside them. I humbly request that The Clergy and all other Brathmordakinist communities recognize my words - do not let this rot spread further, curb it where you can, this is a way to holy balance, and it is just. - Thulgarn Svuli’Ynothruz, pious follower of The Holy Brathmordakin and concerned Khoren.

[!] A copy of this letter is also specifically delivered to the High Prophet Garedyn of Clan Mossborn. @VerminHunter

"Wit teh new emergence o' sentience amongst teh kind o' livin' stone, et es now more than ever teh preserve our craft." He muttered as he read the missive, preparing to make plans.