Salutations!

mickdude2

Hiya. I'm mick, 26 he/him

I've been around the mcrp scene off and on for... too long. Apparently I had a brief stint playing here in 2016, can't remember that for the life of me, other than I went with possibly the edgiest character name I've ever rp'ed under. For other old farts in the crowd, I was on Medieval Minecraft way back in 2012, left to help write lore for Realms of Caeldor, rewrote that lore when they rebranded to Valenor, briefly jumped to Evrand when it sounded like it was going to be a thing, then tried my hand at my own server with Lysera that ultimately ended up going nowhere. 

Excited to be on a server that apparently has more than a three month half-life.

glad to see u again bro. crazy to think we started back on mm/RoC over a decade ago. time flies 😅

looks like you returned just in time for the map transition, which is hopefully this saturday :) best of luck in ur RP endeavors

Welcome back friend! Glad to have you joining us, and we all look forward to new adventures on Aevos! Feel free to visit San'Briu sometime, or even make an Orc! =)

18 minutes ago, Mannamannaa said:

Welcome back friend! Glad to have you joining us, and we all look forward to new adventures on Aevos! Feel free to visit San'Briu sometime, or even make an Orc! =)

nothx I'm civilized

52 minutes ago, mickdude2 said:

nothx I'm civilized

Love this dude already.

@mickdude2 What sort of RP do you want to do on LOTC?

9 minutes ago, Nooblius said:

Love this dude already.

@mickdude2 What sort of RP do you want to do on LOTC?

Iunno apparently I'm getting drawn into doing nerd shit with the NGS folks.