The New World

The New World

Penned by the Knight Paramount

7th of Tov and Yermey, 480 E.S.

image.png.468aff325a0654309643a88874aaba61.png

image0-removebg-preview.pngimage.png.84b15b9e383f833d15e4a775bafd595d.png

We made it here, to Aevos, and our new city of Valdev. Yet for all our turmoil, we are not yet safe. Indeed we have escaped the Mori, and left our old lands in Northern Almaris, but the world we now reside in is very much unclear. It is a new world, and one with many, many mysteries for us to figure out. From the lands to the far east to the beaches of the west, it is still very much unknown. Even the lands immediately beyond our own capital are very much clouded, so we must part the clouds. We must learn what treasures lie within our domain, and what dangers also reside there. 

My knights, it is important we begin our scouting of the land. As I stated earlier, we made it to our new capital, but what exactly lies here is very much a mystery. It is our duty to uncover this mystery, to help ensure that our fellow Haeseni may walk Our great kingdom as they always have. However, I do not want you all to stop at just our borders. The treasures of this new continent, I want you to seek these out. The mysteries and dangers of Aevos, I want you to solve and confront these as well. It is here we establish our names, further build the legends and stories we have endeavored to keep writing. 

There is another task which is very pressing to us my knights, our Table. We must get back to one of our most important duties, to train the next generation. With the passing of several of our great knights, our seats are empty, and it is time they be filled. To all my knights, prepare your squires to ascend to knighthood, I would like to see a new generation of knights within eight years (two months) or less. Any longer and I shall personally intervene on behalf of the squires. See it done my knights, let us refill our ranks with new and energetic knights.

But to my squires, do not let yourself fall to rust. You have a duty to soak up all the knowledge your mentors have to offer, use us. Seek out your knights, annoy them, that is your duty. Learn the history of our order and kingdom, you must be prepared to take over our seats, and you must assist your knights in their adventures as well as have your own. You are to blame if you do not do anything about a lack of a mentor. 

We are in a new land, it is a new opportunity for us to rebuild, or rather, build something new. Let us continue on together and discover the mysteries of this new land, here we will write our stories.

Ser Vladimir ‘Hothand’

Knight-Paramount and Knight of the Order of the Black Sepulchre