A Notice of Regency

Spoiler

T4hkB1GenyPRLlBCt_OIZZjZuxV6cBYfO9aP6oVgND76rXBRHiCKUuUeg8OjmlPOHQgI3TOOgEoGI7Vls_468aDWNuCET_zUy3Dr5xWKo4tZC-3To_kmFuS5N97hyeiLwo67RWqZFK19AxOwrifAwgw

b7_hDXRwAQLxD-KkO6lhR4ADsaIjrSRuS7qs6JWyQ5EE5OdNecfqpbhrjYbKJFlxQGiYLA9s5fNK00Ct_I3Qb_qE1-mFE84o_U3fb-A0VmziMXjhHd5ds1sT9ofXlcoXorDZjfp0zmYw3El_5iPsd-g

A NOTICE OF REGENCY

1st of Horen’s Calling, 1930

WITH THE COMING OF A NEW AGE of the Tsecsars, Baroness Viktoriya sees fit to honor the promise of the House’s past rescuing those left behind within their old realm: Skjoldier. Thus, alongside other members of the house and a personal levy, a trip will be made back to the continent in order to bring relatives back to Almaris.

Whilst the heads of the Barony are gone, the following are appointed to various positions within the skhodka, semi-permanently or permanently:

- Lady Avdotya [Wren] Tsecsar, Mistress of the Menagerie @RotiniTortini

- Lord Orion Tsecsar-Komnenos, Master of Festivities @Lapidary

- Lord Avsey Tsecsar-DeNurem, Master of Research @Armored_Ghost

- Lady Octavia Tsecsar-Pruvia Albarosa, Mistress of the Winery @KaptainScarlet

- Lord Brutus Tsecsar, Master of Fortification & Protection @Smiley247365

- Lord Sigismund Tsecsar-DeNurem, Master of Architecture @ElvenHuntress

- Lady Katerina Tsecsar, Dubbed ‘Lady Knight’ of Nuremberg @Palastartes

- Baron Arthur Komnenos, Silver Lubba Mika Anarion, Princess Scrisa & Juniper Anarion, Baroness Scarlet Kervallen, Please Make Sure my Children Do Not Burn Down Nuremburg! @MailC3p@mika1278@Apotolofo@Cheese1sgrater@KaptainScarlet

With this council created, they may do as they see fit to ensure Nuremberg continues running, and practice diplomacy with the Serene State of Lurin & other Noble Houses when necessary. 

Her Excellency, Dame Viktoriya DeNurem Tsecsar, Chancellor of the Office of Knowledge, Baroness of Nuremberg, Countess of  Mordskov and Sigmundarakr, Viscountess of Albarosa, Knight of the Most Ancient & Honorable Order of the Lion, The Silver Drake, Gauntlet of the Empire

HJCRpLaDNTPPOtNVuwlcvOx_0K7iAE0X72leUkIioIH-sDV_DQyx-jgUGGd9Q-DKN1lQ9ibDR78tOKhUxpHprxP4bgrv_u4JFeWkMklA4B4c9HUTDTWas5ATEmTml0NN-cjSXkrSGGXebhSjLsQrVVE

"...Why would Vik trust us not to let anyone burn the place down?" Juniper asked her wife, Scrisa. "I feel underqualified for this..."

4 minutes ago, Cheese1sgrater said:

"...Why would Vik trust us not to let anyone burn the place down?" Juniper asked her wife, Scrisa. "I feel underqualified for this..."

Scrisa shrugs. "Her funeral."

Skeletal arms cartoonishly extended from miles away

"Yain't get outta BRAEVOS you dull-skulled Dame!"

Hemlock began pulling their arms back, looking at a nearby wreck of wood and metal

"I tried..."