avslander

Discord:

evrocentrik

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Usage of racial slurs. https://imgur.com/a/lQAIOkN

What circumstances led to this ban?

A lot went down that day, and I logged on to a few of my friends getting banned for various reasons which caused me to act irrationally and make a mistake. I was upset due to everything that happened, after having committed countless hours and months to a group and a community only for it to disappear overnight, leading to me doing something I now regret.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I don't disagree with the ban, I believe the ban was reasonable.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

For the same reason I've always played LOTC, a good way to spend time with my friends and interact with the communities I enjoy spending time around. I would like to continue to do so and return to what I was doing prior to being banned, as I believe it is one of the best mediums to do that, at least one that I've enjoyed the most throughout the years and always came back to.

Attach other relevant information.

None.

Hi there! as we reviewed your application and previous ban history, we found that you have been banned for this exact same offense once before back in 2021. moving forward, what steps will you take to prevent yourself from repeating this course of action?

after a discussion in DMS where he answered my inquiry above, player is now unbanned.