[Selling] Orisen Jayamen's Music, Games, Art, and Friend Shop! Open for Business! We Deliver!

Sofetios

Orisen Jayamen's Music, Art, Games, Friend, and Toy Shop!

((Music on noteblock pianos, art in minecraft books, games in chests with rulebooks, friends you can RP (Living toys), and regular toys. Selling things you can hear and see.))

IMPORTANT
Prices are negotiable as I am not sure what these are worth as of now. I set a minimum price, but please pay what you think these are worth.

WE DELIVER! (( DM Sofetios)) Instructions at bottom of Ad.

Now Open In Aaun at Market Square 2!

We have 7 main focuses.

Piano Selling

Songbook/Lesson Selling

Painting Selling

Custom Painting Selling

Games Selling

Living toys Selling

and Toy Selling

Pianos, Songbooks, and Lessons

((The Piano is a noteblock piano. You can actually play songs on it that people hear.))

We Sell Pianos, Songbooks, and Lessons! Come by and practice for free or just use it for fun! We also sell a piano guidebook for self installation of a piano!

The first thing to buy for owning a piano or for learning from songbooks is The Piano Guide (With Lessons it isnt needed). It covers how to make a piano, tune it, types of sounds it can make, and also how to read songbooks. YOU NEED TO BUY THIS AND READ IT BEFORE BUYING SONGBOOKS! The Price is negotiable Please pay what you think it is worth, though it costs at least 75 minas and comes with a piano installation or materials to do it yourself if you choose that. Me coming to tune the piano is free for the first 3 times, but 4 minas per visit afterwards. (The book teaches how to tune. The 4 mina visits are if you don't want to do it yourself.) The Guidebook Comes with buying the book and/or the piano.  You do not need the guide book for 1 on 1 lessons.

Piano Sounds

The Pianos I sell can come in 6 different sounds. Piano, Double Bass, Wind (( Flute )), Pluck (( Guitar )), Xylophone, and Twang (( Banjo )). All of these cost the same.

Songbook List

( Song name ) - ( Difficulty in stars  * = Easy ***** = Hard ) - ( Price )

((These arent the full complete songs, but the best parts of them. Meaning for example I didn't put the whole Jurassic park song in a songbook. just the best and most famous part. They are like that. Though the more the price is, the more complex and long the songbook is. A Lesson costs half the price of a songbook and will only be complete when the whole song is learned. So only one purchase of a lesson necessary to learn a whole song. Prices are negotiable, but please pay as much as you think it is worth. Prices are at least what is below))

Jurassic Park - * - 10 Minas

Peer Gynt - * - 10 Minas

Your Best Friend - * - 10 Minas

Kirby Tune - * - (Lesson Only) - 10 Minas

Sonic Tune - * - (Lesson Only) - 10 Minas

In The Little Town of Bethlehem - ** - 15 Minas

When The Saints Go Marching In - ** - 10 Minas

Song of Healing - ** - 20 Minas

Concerning Hobbits - ** - 15 Minas

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - ** - 20 Minas

Intro to Green Greens (Kirby) - ** ( Lesson only ) - 20 minas

Hey Jude - ** ( Lesson only ) - 20 minas

Jingle Bells - *** - 20 Minas

Oh Susanna - *** - 30 Minas

Joy To The World - ***  ( Lesson only ) - 30 minas

Pokemon Red/Blue Route 1 - **** - 30 Minas

Wonka’s Welcome - **** - 40 Minas

Can Can - ***** - 30 Minas

Jaya’s Song - ****** - 60 Minas

Zarion's Banjo Bash - ******  ( Lesson only ) - 60

Paintings and Custom Paintings

We offer both copies of paintings already done, and custom paintings you choose. The price of a normal painting is at minimum 10 Minas each. A custom painting is at minimum 30 Minas each. Custom paintings can be whatever you want and it comes with the right to copy the picture and distribute. YOU CANNOT BUY MASS CUSTOM PICTURES WITH THE INTENT JUST TO SELL THEM. Here is an example of one. 

67682687_qXzk0Bj-Imgur.png.85d595831451f545fd4c3e15913fdc1a.png

Painting List

2 face Vase

Guardian Angel

Angel

Doggo

Nightmare Creature

Light in the Dark

Moon

Ship at Beach

Sun Goddess

Zarion Jayamen

Sofya and Argus

Rosemary Cooper

Rosa Sklyana

Alfraid Iomharach

Games

We also sell rulebooks and pieces for games! We currently have 3 games.

Tic Tac Toe

4 In A Row

Jumper

Rulebooks cost 25 Minas Each. Comes with game pieces.

Living Toys and Companions

Living Friends

We sell living toys and companions. Living toys are toys brought to life with housemagery. Each Living toy costs 75 Minas. The cost is so high due to the difficulty when making one, as well as as a promise that you will take care of it. Living toys are living and have thoughts and emotions, same as you and me. So taking care of them like a living thing is essential.

Companions

The same goes for Companions. These are Living dolls as well, but are made for a purpose of being a friend AND a utility. This could be to serve drinks, perform simple tasks, etc. These cost 150 Minas each. This is due to the Extreme complexity of their bodies as well as the promise to take care of them.

((DM Sofetios exactly where to deliver what you are buying. We can either meet up in person at a time, at my stall in Aaun, or I can deliver to a specified place/container. My discord is Sofetios. For delivery, you need to buy vouchers at my stall in Aunn. This is to prevent People from ordering a delivery and not paying. Delivery is mainly so you can buy even when you or I are not on)).

PIANO ORDER FORM

What sound do you want( The Pianos I sell can come in 6 different sounds. Piano, Double Bass, Wind (( Flute )), Pluck (( Guitar )), Xylophone, and Twang (( Banjo )).)

What kind of Delivery or meeting?:

Where to deliver or meet?:

Any other Special Instructions?:

SONGBOOK ORDER FORM

What Songbook(s)?:

SONG LESSON ORDER FORM

What Song(s)?:

Where to meet? (at my stall is best):

PAINTING ORDER FORM

What Painting(s)?:

CUSTOM PAINTING ORDER FORM

What do you want the painting of?:

((Can you provide an image? Minecraft style works best. If not I'll come up with something)):

GAME SET ORDER FORM
Which Game Set do you want:

Friends and companions must be bought in person.

Thank you for reading! 

Take em away joe!

* A living doll of a dragon plushie starts turning the crank of a musical device. It sounds like this.

Note: those who hurt Joe or (short for the name Dejio) emotionally or physically will not be shown mercy.

OMEGA Bump

We are back and kicking as of 11/18/2023!