Treaty of Lurin & The League of Veletz

TwistedFries

Treaty of Lurin & The League of Veletz

qO51JTHIDsnCv-i9isPUNdGI7_SJ36apu4inq5sBDaErBRUOC8uoAU96hyi1n4Vi1tFvU1br0wmP8g2PcDAugMyjxOdAUWUX59Hm3QEQmsV9MtjBVcTC6Vm0pAEJwBEpJMplgw_-0QDnx8AyV6Bw0R4mXsUxgaA1zrmLLtZpKqjHhjozcObsQ3KQF1Z9U_TMp2Z0PNBjVYVM8H3OUQBnKMfclzbh3yRejo38vJS0_2K8KiUZJbNwhokSf5vsGZRV4Kb8Z6egprEm1sPX_vnM0YBjj3smn4XOZXwzKx7PjIfrEI

ISSUED IN THE YEAR 137 OF THE SA

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and The League of Veletz hereby recognize each other's sovereignty/governance and the rights to their held lands.

ARTICLE II: TRADE

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and The League of Veletz agree to provide a tax-free market stall within each other's respective lands for goods to be sold.

II. Disagreements regarding the goods sold can be cleared up amongst the signatories.

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION

I. Both the Serene State of Lurin and The League of Veletz agree to the clauses of non-aggression and agree to allow safe passage/travel for citizens from either of the respective settlements who are attempting to visit an allied land. If an individual from either of the respective settlements violates this article, then an emergency meeting between the two groups shall be held.

ARTICLE IV: DURATION

I. This pact lasts 12 years, till the end of the 149th year of the Second Age. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles and if the matter cannot be resolved between the two groups.

Signed,

The Silver Lubba

His Excellency, August Athri'onn, High Diplomat of Lurin & Serpent Elder of the Athri'onn

The League of Veletz

HIS GRACE, Johannes of the House Van Aert, Captain-General of the League of Veletz, Duke of Middelan, Count of Sonlach and Rivigrenz, First Citizen, Defender of Dumacracy

When Jest saw this missive, he tore it down and stomped on it before spitting; "Making peace with Psychopaths and murderers, you must be fookin' joking. ." Jest gave it one last loogy before pushing the dirt onto it, walking off as he scoffs at the thought of any allegiance with Lurin, clearly disgusted.