Seeking players to help build a Utopian settlement that will (hopefully) one day flourish!

Meb_KatYT

For far too long, we have been shackled to serve royalty. While some don't make us kneel, they still suffer from the same problems as those who do. They demand respect while giving none in return!

That is why I am seeking out people to create a small town loyal to no one nation, In the hopes it will flourish into a republic! Where all can co-exist in harmony. Where blood means nothing in leadership, and dynasties of rulers that once held power will be no one but equals to the people they once towered above. The problem is, I am but one man. I need people who can help bring about this republic! One where all are equal! Where democracy is the form of government! Where no spoiled kings and queens can enslave us! Where all religions are treated as valid!

Oli einai isoi, kanenas den basiley pano apo these alse!

(All are equal, none reign above others)!

Spoiler

Ancient greece and rome are the inspiration, although they are a bit further back in time than the tech lock. I always saw it as a maximum, rather than a minumum

"I'm gonna blow this settlement up." proclaims a mage.

"I'm gonna blow this settlement up." proclaims a Queen.

Spoiler

any form of town or community are really hard to not only create, but more importantly maintain. i heavily recommend starting as a vassal under a nation and see where that takes you first. it'll save you time and effort in the long run. your only other option would be to apply as a lair, which has a remarkably low chance of actually being accepted. best of luck nonetheless though

Did you gather anyone yet? (Episis, eisai o mpemptos Ellhnas pou exw anakalhpsei ston server XD )