Music that elevates your events to sheer magnificence and grandeur!

Rosalin

image.thumb.png.73db9a4478487b1884ceb7bc64ed7137.png

Seeking to elevate your event with enchanting music?
Look no further!

I am Rosalin Remetio,
a skilled harpist and pianist, ready to infuse your gathering with enchanting songs.
My performances are curated to imbue any occasion - be it a lavish ball, an opulent banquet,
a momentous wedding, a jubilant festival, or any other celebration deserving of splendor.

Songs I Offer
My area of expertise lies in classical songs, including Bach's delightful Minuet and the timeless Scarborough Fair.
However, I am always eager to expand my repertoire to tailor the music to your specific desires.
If there is a particular song close to your heart, I shall invest my time to master it for your occasion, 
though I kindly request a minimum of four days to ensure a flawless performance.

Pricing
Allow me to humbly present my pricing. For each song, the starting price is 8 minas,
encompassing the meticulous preparation, the transformation of the song into minecraft note block notes,
providing my own exquisitely tuned piano and the mastery of the music itself.

However, should your desired song prove to be more complicated or should you seek a custom song on
a tighter schedule, the price shall naturally adjust to ensure the utmost quality and dedication.

Thank you for considering my humble contribution to your momentous occasion and 
If perchance I have piqued your interest, reach out to me though aviary.

I eagerly await the opportunity to infuse your event with the magic of music
and create a wonderful experience.

With the utmost sincerity and passion,
Rosalin Remetio

Farian Malto-Gylldene looks down at the missive with a competitive smile.