The Grand Opening of Alden's Bakery™

Josif

Buy an artwork: Bakery by Victoria Andreevna Kukhtina, Moscow | Arthive

The Grand Opening of Alden's Bakery™

[!] A missive has been sent around and stuffed into people's mail boxes!

Howdy! My name is Alden, your friendly neighbourhood baker!

I have recently opened up a bakery in the city of Valdev in the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. Located at Crown Avenue XI on the second floor!

Unlike most other places I'm not going to set up any big ol' event to advertise my company, instead I'm going to just simply offer a deal!

For the first Saint's week after this missive is sent out, everyone, no matter what age, race, height or width you are, will get 10 free cookies with each order! This deal will only last the set amount of time and afterwards will not be happening again!

Printed below is a small menu, listing what we have to sell at the moment and each item's price!

Food Menu

Alden's Rocky Road - 3 Mina

Alden's Brioche Bun - 3 Mina

Alden's Banana Bread - 3 Mina

Alden's Coconut Snowballs - 3 Mina

Alden's Bread Sticks - 1 Mina

More Coming Soon..

Drinks Menu

Alden's Earl Grey - 2 Mina

Alden's 'Green' Tea - 2 Mina (Not for kids)

More Coming Soon..

If you are interested in applying for a job here, either fill out a form below and post it at my bakery, or send me a bird directly and we can organise an interview for you!

Spoiler

Form link is here:
https://forms.gle/gNoCwtDnKpbXn3CC8
Or to send a bird send it to the "Josif" IGN and the "Alden" persona slot <3

Spuds with the copy of the advertisement in hand ran off to find his friend to show her the new abundance of sweets they could get “Ten cookies for an order, can you believe this?” (@warmishice)

An olden farfolk gasps as he looks upon the missive, a wide grin across his face as he nodded with resolve!  "To think that today was his grand opening!  I am glad I went!"  Tonu took another bite of the cookies he'd bought and been given, having gone to the shop BEFORE the missive was out!  "Mmmmm!  What a delight!" And so, the farfolk went, tapping his cane along the Haenseti roads.