THE PACT OF GALENA

_RoyalCrafter_

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP0hVlhFJhKaN4oYDmsYok2QzsJmQCB4JizLUQmj6W1aM7PDLwdi9_AsMGKmdv2b32YiddSBpvMo9JGpxF0gWFVF42GtV67h8mt5KEMVuqUMkGrKnshQRte2PRdLc5IVo0EA6Z0Hjo2hg--ZPoPkQqbb0

21st Grand Harvest

06/08/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

NytbmB10GZpylhX0ZZPdVQuAmvsE9Qcw-wZK-b2EHapfG6-8Rb4uhEA4NraoJLmiSszJvvNpggdrnk4_Vie-W60BO72y9yblT0xWZn5cdDigdVkt7RMRVjbxcRk9okF1JQ42QPwcA6WwXemu2_t1d20

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ ᛟᚠ ᚷᚨᛚᛖᚾ

THE PACT OF GALENA

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ ᛟᚠ ᚷᚨᛚᛖᚾ

w-f3ta4WyXYglJjK80HkBXyu1zvxIFRrKjwf6XTkogccxEpbM40Mb2n4rjLfbQTJVDG7O9tqqUYxormLuTLnZ0NKchXdszNOnhPCBphZpl0jz230bR7ilGJWjhMX99-UONfCfEsiPZfmY24Hu1xHDxI

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Silver State of Haelun’or, hereby referred to as The Signatories, agree to recognise the autonomy and right to rule of each respective domain.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I.  The Signatories agree to not take any aggression/military action against each other in any form.

II. Within this, the right to free movement of citizens between the signatories is included.

ARTICLE III: DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE

I. The signatories agree to a defensive military alliance, in which any hostilities from a third party against any one of them will be viewed as an attack against both of them.

II. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through diplomatic means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered.

III. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

IV. The signatories reserve the right to expand this defensive pact into a full military alliance whenever deemed favourable by both parties.

V. The signatories agree that neither side will be asked to join into any currently ongoing conflicts which were in effect prior to the signing of this pact.

ARTICLE IV: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other to one shop or stall in each other’s capital market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensure the free movement of people between one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant must inform the respective authority of that nation & is required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

A. If available, Urguan’s merchant stall in Haelun’or will be granted a forge, which will be formally owned by the Workers Guild of Urguan.

ARTICLE V: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of FIVE years.

II. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

III. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

4GL8Qz7AYtACdwX6uJ0go9Fyv3ifVejEMoONnrCzRqd0E_Kso3MSEkoees7R86x-ninqys3G46W3Yad8ehinlCrqZgTv3UH7EgzA6FK4NwicovPH2meCAyPty7mrTv8ftHel83Yi94nswLxpi5QOd84

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar,  Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

Kolvar Uradir

Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun’or

Edited by _RoyalCrafter_
FORGOT THE RUNES