Music Commissions | The Snake Charmer

Nozgoth

Music Commissions | The Snake Charmer

I make music, I can do pretty much any genre however I specialize in fantasy/medieval ambience and dungeon synth. You can commission me to make music for your character, guild, event, location (ie. a tavern, city), or literally anything. The aforementioned genres will fit perfectly for LOTC settings however if you want me to do a different genre just let me know.

Policies

1. The song will be posted onto my channel, from which you or anyone can listen to it.

2. I will send WIPs and work with you to get the sound you want, just don’t be annoying.

3. Payment will occur after the finished product, please don’t scam me.

4. Any details, ie. title, picture, etc. can be decided by the customer (you).

5. By commissioning me you agree to these terms.

6. I can usually finish a song within a few days, so I will have quick turnarounds

7. All payments go through paypal

The Process

1. What is your song for? (character, guild, event, etc.)

2. What vibe should it have? (Epic? Sad? Mysterious? Spooky?)

3. What type of instruments/sounds do you want? (optional)

4. How long should it be? (I might increase price for longer tracks, unless it’s ambient in which case I can mostly loop it to make it longer)

3-5 minute songs are priced at $25 CAD ($19 USD)

Longer song prices vary (excluding super ambient stuff, which will adhere to the normal price)

Special requests can be negotiated

Contact me on discord @priestofworms to commission

My music discord: https://discord.gg/jt8EaCp6uq

Portfolio

I will continue to update this after each new release. I have tons of unreleased stuff so if you have any doubt just ask me to send you some other stuff I’ve made. Unrelated: I also do jungle/breakcore if that interests anyone.

Ps. the headcanon is that I have a character who is making the music, so if you want to rp with him, hit me up