LETTER TO THE KING OF HAENSE

GoodGuyMatt

HpQ7OOY4SNuMelctFdlplOpmHN4pJb26W9QsqTAvRkO_atdPMhET-473IyM1Vqyjs3OGayqHNu0yzsOOqtyfsJHsa6zULPJvJwS-qtpXoiQsRUzz4yPzQBDOfeDJas-BILY__Zd4xFN3z5OJyptRS4A

(The following parchment appeared to be of rather amateur writing. It was rather obvious to any reader that this was the work of a child, from the hand-drawn coat of arms to the writing itself)

LETTER TO THE KING OF HAENSE

from Osvald Barclay (Holy Reinmaren Emperor)

R-opB8T-8w_oAlNTz6srlGrQZaJoYXA9e4HIN9YAe1tnyqKjNnKBhROKP6GDYyAn5ENeTJjV3hhz0LVfBLd8_5P0TIYML5N0kONSJOYEUyM8EDLcBlqd4AsAdezY9CAH9XhLmHp2Q9nUDit8ChlB8vc

A depiction of Osvald’s dream of leading his own army of children to battle

DEAR ALMIGHTY KONIG OF HAENSE

My name is Osvald Barclay and I am one of your loyal subjects! Thirteen years have passed since I was born in the glorious Kingdom of Haense, and served as your most loyal subject. Just last month, for example, my month-long scheme to help our most powerful and amazing soldiers and knights capture a childnapper (a kidnapper of children) came to fruition after Akuji, who attempted to kidnap me, was arrested and beheaded by the most just marshal of the BSK.

I have always wanted to be a soldier, o most gracious Konig of Haense, and I have plenty of experience with being one, especially so from playing with my knight toys all day! My uncles always talk about how preparing child soldiers is an important tradition of our most illustrious House Barclay, and I want to be one!

This is why I write to you, o radiating Konig of Haense! So that you allow me, Osvald Barclay (Holy Reinmaren Emperor), to come under the service of your army and become a child soldier like my ancestor Manfred Barclay! Listed are a few reasons why I think you should let me become a child soldier:

• I am VERY handsome

• I am EXTREMELY strong

• I want to become even stronger!

• I am a noble (duh)

• My uncle is rich (Barclay)

• I am very good at mathematics (I graduated from Reinmaren College for children)

• I am blonde (my hair is not dyed!)

• I have a lot of toy knights!

• My family has no medical history of possessing any performance-hindering genetic diseases.

• I look really similar to all other Barclays (and every other Barclay for that matter) who are also soldiers, therefore I am fit for the role!

• If you let me become a child soldier I will gift you one of my cool toy knights!

I hope you consider my letter!

Osvald Barclay (Holy Reinmaren Emperor)

Spoiler