Jinxchan6306

Discord:

.jinxchan

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Inappropriate Roleplay

What circumstances led to this ban?

Let me be clear this wasnt a sexual event or even ERP but I can admit it wasnt pg13.

So the story was 2 married characters had just had their first kid and my character was nursing the newborn. Thats what you get stuck doing for the first few days, you become a leaking milk producer for a tiny infant. I offered the husband character (who will submit his own apeal later) a taste. Which he accepted using his hands and not his mouth. I did this because in real life my husband asked for a taste when I was nursing my daughter. Many humans wonder what it tastes like so I had assumed in roleplay it to be a natural part of families and bonding and so on.
Someone reported it as breastmilk rp, and I was immediately banned.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

An irp law went up in Numindill that you cannot gift others milk, and it was discussed openly in the town discord up until i was removed after asking a LOTC Mod to talk to them. I just wanted them (Tor) to stop telling everyone (the entire town) why a dumb in game law was made. Instead of getting them to stop talking about it i was just kicked from the discord. I had a friend keep an eye out for me. They continued to talk about it for a week.

Also your moderator blatantly lied to us, saying our ban was only 2 weeks. When we realized it had been extended to 2 months, his only response was "Oh yeah i was tired and didn't want to type it all out" I had been understanding with a 2 week ban, thought it reasonable given I had forgotten pg13 =/= not explicit and I had made someone uncomfortable by having breasts on a cube-human character. I had felt bad about my actions ruining someone's day.

But none of your staff, mods, or territory keepers seemed to give me that respect.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Honestly I was debating about walking away for another 2 years. I just got sims 4. But Sims doesnt have the community I missed, the friends i have built. Numindill may think im some kind of ***** but my friends support me, and I miss them. I want to return to them. Be part of their stories and support them as they do me.

Attach other relevant information.

So im on mobile and not entirely sure how to attach the screenshot of the ban message as requested at the top of the form

tkjwerhtlkwerhtlwkejrt.png

lkwjerthklwjerhtwkejrthwlekrjthwer.png

image-1-1.png

Edited by Jinxchan
Linked the entire RP because your server was so graciously spreading it around to people without knowing who they were or what age they were.

Appeal accepted. Not going to make you go through appealing a second time. You'll be automatically unbanned on September 30. 

I don't care what you do with your husband IRL. Just don't bring it onto the server and expose other adults & minors to that.