A Sun fades | Death of Perseus Lindner

chihutori

In Loving Memory:
A Tribute to an Extraordinary Husband

L6DFuN2y1E2KEHKRKCJMdXRQN-zAoW3PK8CqC89hjUSfQyTP4UCPRHKgr_aBgHCJkkGVkFB-Q3CQFf2QB6W1l31a2DAgqMjOst0EWlC426Y5VmCnwo1s70q8aTS6HhlCApp8UqGDIxJmVp4p0Ohq9no

With heavy hearts, we announce the passing of a beloved husband, Perseus Lindner, who left us in the morning of the (9th of August on lotc). He battled bravely against a relentless illness, demonstrating remarkable strength and grace until his last moments. As we face this profound loss, we find solace in celebrating the incredible life he lived and the enduring love he shared with us all.

Perseus was more than just a husband; he was a shining example of kindness, generosity, and unwavering support. Even in the face of adversity, he never lost his characteristic warmth and sense of humor, which lit up the lives of those fortunate enough to know him. His spirit remained unbroken, an inspiration to us all.

Through the years, he displayed an indomitable spirit that touched countless hearts. His love for his family was evident in every gesture, every word spoken, and every smile shared. Perseus was not just wonderful; he was extraordinary. His legacy lives on in the memories we hold dear and the lessons he taught us about love, resilience, and the importance of cherishing every moment.

As we gather to remember Perseus and bid him a heartfelt farewell, let us also remember the moments of joy he gifted us and the strength he instilled in us. In these difficult times, let his life be a beacon of hope and an example of how to navigate life's challenges with grace.

Details for the memorial service will be shared in the coming days. We invite all those whose lives were touched by Perseus Lindner to join us in celebrating his life and bidding him a fond farewell. 

Perseus may have left this world physically, but his spirit lives on in the love he sowed, the memories he created, and the impact he had on all of us. May we find solace in knowing that he is now at peace, and may his memory inspire us to live each day with the same unwavering love and courage that he did.

With deepest condolences,

Lady Aurora Diana Lindner, Matriarch of House Lindner

Edited by chihutori

A Knight and old friend would look through the letter. "Aurora? Dear Godan... Vy have mea condolences" He would reach for a pot of ink and quill to write a proper letter.

Ember sat in her room, as she received the missive, se turned her swiveling chair around as she looked out the window, a sad expression overtook her visage as she pondered her next words, should they be 'I'm sorry', should they be 'we will be there with you'. In her mind, anything could sound like an insult- maybe a simple case of ignorance, which many believe she had upon the city and her dwellers.

She sends a letter in the light of all of this, even if it was so- they may not want to hear her speak or see her writing.

To Gine Aurora Linder

It has been much time since we spoken, and I cannot say it wasn't your fault, nor mine, we were both busy with our daily lives and rarely speak in a casual manner. Words cannot rectify the feelings you may have, and to say I understand what you feel is selfish, and cruel. Not everyone feels grief the same as others, in the essence of my own experiences. My letter may not mean much, and I am always open to meet in person to speak, nevertheless you have my condolences and my families condolences. Perseus, for as far as I know, has been a great man in my eyes- I pray, to my own idols, that you may overcome these dark, and blue times.

We pray to Solaris, that you and those around you may heal warmly.

-Ember An'na Munnel

On 8/19/2023 at 5:17 PM, SethWasTaken said:

Me when I’m dead

SethWasTaken from us too early