Robertian Initiative

Dogged

The Robertian Initiative

Csc_SPjke-yI39tqHTA-goQUV934JRIh1qlzkdlLqFJFqut4AsqDXmvvMybfKvhNBvfOkQBwY_YUpFWe6J61vDO_8CJl7hCN6il9o6dSxk6Y67M_30_l4BTJ96RywM2eexCkaoyQUY07SsY7-uUdHm4

“We come as crows”

1938 A.H. | 491E.S.

((Orginal Post by @erictafoya))

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV E ELDERVIK, 

In light of the current political climate and the looming scarcity of mineral resources within our Kingdom, I, Otto Ludovar, consider it an urgent mandate to resurrect the Ludovar Initiative. To honor the legacy of Robert I, Bossar von Otistadt, the Royal Ludovar Mining Company shall proudly rechristen it as the Robertian Initiative. Our aim: to navigate these challenges with strategic wisdom and secure our realm's prosperity anew.

Therefore, under the responsibilities and powers vested in me as the patriarch of Ludovar and as the primary owner of the Royal Ludovar Mining Company, I declare the following:

I. That the noble House of Barbanov-Ludovar, and its pedigree, swears their undying loyalty to His Royal Majesty, Aleskandr II, Koeng of Hanseti-Ruska and to his heirs that succeed him afterwards.

II. The House of Barbanov-Ludovar, sponsored by the Royal Ludovar Mining Company and the Ludovar Foundation, provided a considerable sum of raw and processed materials both to the Aulic Government and to the Brotherhood of Saint Karl respectively, for their future projects and greater war efforts. Every mineral mined have been mined by the Royal Ludovar Mining Company in Isaakev, Otistadt and the surrounding areas.

III. The following shall be distributed to the Brotherhood of Saint Karl and the Aulic Government.

• 3456 bars of ferrum ingots (or 54 units or one crate)
  • 3456 bars of daemonsteel ingots (or 54 units or one crate)
  • 811 leather pelts (or 13 units)
  • 3456 cuts of Carnatian Strip (or 54 units of one crate) 

IV. The House of Barbanov-Ludovar reaffirms its total support of the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska, in military, economic, and political ventures.

Will you do your part?

Spoiler

Vst5A4mF8xvlBbYF9yTZIcLIWpyque02quuYSXelxZbQp-DRjiFWijhEbKnLUFu95Bp2W0dargr93RPingXoC-8JjDWVdcNaIZkrYdCUBIBc4CWKBUxnV9OJs1kVMk0DRjK4yzfWcrfxxx2Zg9Wb2JgsYSQeS0dXkjiS0Gm8kWURVbA-gcT0HDKe8J3n1RT0X51sli4_AZw7SqQ5rvXR7VbFSmwTd3Wzh-lU6nTbd0WfeH5LyMfnQjWisYZ9YNBjlmxkPiuIvg9rNCh46j3WZoBsURb0l-aA0GDnM_SpwdRO50KwSpvGBwNCV6dK3GyfUg_eUWuwwnScx_MbTOM_OsKMH14yFGpptD6_mZp7DK74pTPPSOFBa6C52Ajp6slnP7xfP6OixQpsfdFxnz1KiNmwlvGV1IFj7T2GW7SnaisN2YR7lh9ZDebM120seoTwUH0Yw

SIGNED,

His Excellency, Otto Jakob Ludovar

Lord Speaker of Hanseti-Ruska, Count of Otistadt, Viscount of Sezwesk, Baron of Isaakev and Juliksburg, Lord of Kazstadt and Branzgaard

The Right Honorable, Klara Marie Ludovar

Countess-Consort of Otistadt, Viscountess-Consort of Sezwesk, Baroness-Consort of Isaakev and Juliksburg, Lady of Kazstadt and Branzgaard

His Lordship, Isaak Ludovar

CEO and Partial Owner of the Royal Ludovar Mining Company

His Lordship, Feodor “Footman” Ludovar

Senior Footman in His Majesty’s Brotherhood of Saint Karl

Erik Barrow

Regional Manager, Petra Branch, of the Royal Ludovar Mining Company

His Lordship, Fredrich Ludovar

Aspiring Crow Knight and shareholder in the Royal Ludovar Mining Company

Klara Ludovar would lean back in one of the many chairs outside her Keep, looking out towards the Kingdom.

"A lot of hardwork... goodness, I hope it gets put to good use Otto!"

From the seven skies a rotund and jolly Robert I would grin widely with his son Johann @Raijen Stars. He could not help but be happy as his legacy continued long after his sacrifice at Kazstadt. He thought to himself proudly about how they're doing their part. Will they do theirs?

Aldrik Ludovar would prepare to do his part, used to many mining runs in support of Haense.

Feodor Ludovar is proud of what his family has done for their kingdom. "Ea hope the koeng appreciates our hard work."

The Queen greatly appreciates House Ludovar!