Land-Lease for House Thelin

_RoyalCrafter_

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

4th of Deep Cold, SE 141

23/08/2023

ISSUED BY:

THE OBSIDIAN THRONE

9vmPFd1Sq8evQ51FYysw81FiU4rl5r9D_d5RN1_zyDhuTBDNHcXDAf3SCFPrwMrJC2W4ozZqKN1x08EQnxbdc8vK4qJj-tzvioqjqW5fPgQZs2KSzXxjTAeyAP-0dXPDtqG1HZ8BLS803TglnfOTqhg

ᛏᛁᛏᛚᛖ

Land-Lease for House Thelin

ᛚᚨᚾᛞ

9vmPFd1Sq8evQ51FYysw81FiU4rl5r9D_d5RN1_zyDhuTBDNHcXDAf3SCFPrwMrJC2W4ozZqKN1x08EQnxbdc8vK4qJj-tzvioqjqW5fPgQZs2KSzXxjTAeyAP-0dXPDtqG1HZ8BLS803TglnfOTqhg

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan agrees to lease a portion land of  the Urguani cliffs to the House Thelin, headed by Azra Thelin  under the following conditions:

Article I - Payment

I. The House Thelin will pay the Grand Kingdom of Urguan a downpayment of 800 Mina, and a yearly tax of  100 Mina.

II. Should these payments not be met, The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the properties.

Article II - Land Occupation

I. The The House Thelin of Almaris shall occupy a 40x40 metre area.

II. Should the area at which they occupy land exceed the stipulated borders, then The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the land.

Article III - Land Use

I. The land provided can be used for natural industries and personal residences.

II. The land cannot be used to host foreign or hostile militaries.

III.While living upon the lands of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan, the tenants will be subjected to Urguani law.

IV. Construction must be approved by the Grand King.

V. Should these rules be violated then The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the land.

Article IV- Conditions

I. This contract can be subject to reevaluation within one stone month by the Grand King and Grand Steward.

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan,  Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar, Seer of Hefrumm Zealot of the Triad

Azra Thelin

Edited by _RoyalCrafter_
FORMATTING SUCKS

Azra Thelin sat on the land with his wife, pointing at the plot of land mentioned. @Maiyun

Spoiler

Wojak Pointing Sticker - Wojak Pointing Wojak Pointing - Discover ...

A long-lost Thelin ally grinned and began scheming. It had been too long since she had seen her friends.