The Clarifications By The Milkman

PLFilkomPL

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST!!!

So First. The people that are joking about my name will be also exterminated if they will not apologize and be loyal to the army of the  Milko-Hanseti-Ruska Empire that will form.

I will make some things more clear for the Milkman Loyalists and thats some of them:

1 The Place of meeting will be in the desert near krugmar.

2 There shouldnt be a lot of killing during the assasination of the King Of Hanseti-Ruska if it isnt needed.

3 The Country will be secular so if you belive any god you will be fine.

4 The elves and mages who will be loyal to the Country will be saved but they will used as a "Forced Soldiers".

5 The People can also become "The Recruiters" who will spread the word about the army of milkman

If any Ruler of an Kingdom/Other Countries Wants to support the Milkmans army Message me

At the Later hours The Power will go to My right hand

Why Should i attack Hanseti-Ruska and not any other Country? You may ask yourself And the anwser is easy: Beacuse When i We to exterminate elves we need a power for it And the Best option for getting that power will be Hanseti-Ruska.

When i will die The power of the country will be taken by  The AbraxasReaper and There will be a Statue of me with my Grave at the legs of my statue (The satatue will be in capital)

When i will take power In the 3 days People who want to emmigrate can do so!

Lets make Aevos Great Again!

Edited by PLFilkomPL

Spoiler

I know you're new to the server, so I have a few suggestions for you. In-character posts should not make reference to Out of Character things. For example, don't say things like "At the Later hours The Power will go to the Player AbraxasReaper" or "DM me." Instead, write things like "At the later hours, the power will go to Sir Bob of Bobington [or whatever the player's character name is]" or "Please reach me via Aviary."

Acalmaehr Sethironn'an, the elven mage begins quivering in their boots reading the posters.