A New Era

The Palatio Arancione

CoTs8-r5f1pbJ_jBJ6yrSOqOmFLkTKAtm46aulfccIz96RXcvuP6uJX-dZBoq_HtJUNgVCoPZ8poaCYjvvdt7zKpyryEaWWf2xjB2G7A6Ak0Gk58A_FJ0-86HZnOnmbDHeILJasv2jdvvAnRyHb4Np8

Issued by the 

Andromedan Court

On the 17th of Lothar’s Gift, 73 BA

BG3CA3OCQhdB5k-fnHLa0DbrTG-eZmU1kHQeWQLy9RRRN5FGtXqDNWrznbBh6JcbKmeY2xTfrJs_X6QMuvHJDB1V2rBNsbtxiCdLMtiSq2ywiMd5KG9brK70eGCqyuokuNs0Oeo-NBQ6futph_9PInU

KUT3ojdAFLiZeSElenztPOBexA4bqb4yTofAhm8qaCi4IjSxmdWED8hZJn6cGTrrOdLl2RckMCIrzx6lIOboohWqGmkwVx_PjRDQcwJriyci550GPgdxELqqT7N4Si2ksUYnAHUnxNpsmLMmO0p1oA8

To the Esteemed Citizens of Balian and the Distinguished Members of the Andromedan Court,

I extend my warmest greetings to you all on this momentous occasion. It is with great pleasure and profound respect that I address you today regarding the appointment of Her Highness, Princess Mischa of Haense, as the new Palatiodora. Her ascent to this esteemed position marks a pivotal moment in the history of our beloved Balian and the Andromedan Court.

Before I delve into the remarkable plans that Her Highness has for our illustrious city and court, I wish to take a moment to express our heartfelt appreciation for the dedication and service of the former Palatiodora, Dona Nicoletta Septimia of Sarkozic. Her tenure was marked by unwavering commitment and tireless efforts to uphold the traditions and values that define our realm. We owe her a debt of gratitude for her years of exemplary leadership.

Now, as we look to the future, we must recognize that the appointment of Princess Mischa heralds a new era—one that promises to be as transformative as it is promising. Her Highness brings with her a vision that is both visionary and forward-thinking, and her period of power will undoubtedly be etched into the books of history.

Princess Mischa's foremost objective is to breathe new life into our vibrant city of Balian and to rekindle the spirit of our people. She envisions a court that not only respects tradition but also embraces progress and innovation. Her plan is nothing short of revolutionary, aimed at creating a more harmonious and dynamic society for all.

To achieve this ambitious goal, Princess Mischa intends to implement a comprehensive series of reforms within the court. Her initiatives encompass everything from education and the arts to infrastructure and cultural revitalization. Under her guidance, we will witness the restoration of Balian's rich cultural heritage and the emergence of a flourishing, diverse community that thrives on its differences.

Princess Mischa's dedication to our people and her vision for a brighter future are boundless. Her commitment to inclusivity and her tireless efforts to promote social justice will undoubtedly leave an indelible mark on our city and the Andromedan Court. We, the people of Balian, are fortunate to have such a visionary leader guiding our destiny.

Together, we shall build a community that will stand as a beacon of progress for generations to come.

KUT3ojdAFLiZeSElenztPOBexA4bqb4yTofAhm8qaCi4IjSxmdWED8hZJn6cGTrrOdLl2RckMCIrzx6lIOboohWqGmkwVx_PjRDQcwJriyci550GPgdxELqqT7N4Si2ksUYnAHUnxNpsmLMmO0p1oA8

Signed,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Andromeda Ester of Ba’as, Queen-consort of Balian, Countess-consort of Monteres, Viscountess-consort of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness-consort of Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.