FIRST MINOR BULL OF BURON

littyfam

hTIM9z_dTWt6K-w5Q85GD2iFzqTHi-DWAQdA-3mjP0g0C2bCu6bFmcjGZjX86Rm2rj4fOmvRynesVW2S1spGMsXrZXTi3K8HFghxu1WVTYMzPH2I6OlfbCAZu_qAzwMjBYzuOSr3BanOuZY1an1Tkrs 

b93AH4nf63UNZTmfnO1LR9HZN9WeMTgbbQXSbPClgNXTPT2yfHx79G6hEOJxQJVA55qiwoM5hScdoKpiqjxVG3v4fI6uWJAynr0sVrMXoqFPrRfxsrKwqr5vB1-BmthKZ7vugtgXk991WZB8F7vgI74

FIRST MINOR BULL OF BURON

PRIMA MINOR EDICTUM BURON

6th of Harren’s Folly, 1941

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

T A B L E   O F   C O N T E N T S

I. Greetings and Benediction

II. Appointments in Buron

III. Liturgical Reforms

IV. On Pilgrimage Sites

V. A Call to Deacons

VI. On the Meeting of the Curia

VII. Minor Ventures

VIII. On Lotusgrad

IX. The Coronation of Edmund II

I.

GREETINGS AND BENEDICTION

God's endless blessings upon you. From the seat of mine and the Cardinal Albarosa in the Temple of the Four Exalted, I have deemed it so fit to address those of the public on the clerical ongoings of the Diocese of Buron. In this capacity, I am glad to conduct such following a tenure of some many years as the Bishop presiding over Whitespire and its surrounds. In such, I note the aim of this missive to grant more clarity and transparency on those activities that occur within Buron, that the faith might be more interwoven with the laymen of the Crownlands and its surrounds.

Let us pray:

O God, who so carves our paths and acts as supreme shepherd for our souls, look upon us and grant that we might not waver from that role You have assigned us. We call on the name of Your Vicar, Blessed Tylos II, to so inspire the peace of the modern day as he did in the Orenian Wars. We call upon the Blessed Pontiff to pray for our farmers and craftsmen, that their worldly diligence will bear endless fruit; to pray for our lords and ladies, that their oversight might see the flourishing of our lands; to pray for our clerics and monastics, that their pious inspiration might enlighten the spirit of one and all. Amen.

II.

APPOINTMENTS IN BURON

It has been some time since I have been granted this seat of mine in Buron, when the settlements were few and the people concentrated. Yet still, the lands grow, and my duties become greater. Thusly, have I found it suitable to appoint a vicar to my diocese, as my aide.

FRANTZISKO

VICAR OF BURON

1941 - present

Further, I submit my position as Clergy Representative within the City Council of Whitespire to Fr. Frantzisko. Such was granted upon me in my youth, and I see it only fitting that so great an opportunity be granted upon another of similar inclination.

III.

LITURGICAL REFORMS

For many years now, I have borne witness to the ongoings of faith in the Hand of Horen and greater Whitespire. In these years, I have seen and grown accustomed to a cultural tradition unlike the Kingdom’s foreign peers.

Thusly, I declare my intent to begin work on the introduction and standardization of rites and activities of faith in the Diocese of Buron and greater Albarosa. In this, I seek to make official those societal norms that have been so witnessed among the halls of the Hand of Horen, within the Judite Sisters of the Abbey of St. Jude, and among the streets of Whitespire. 

In acknowledgement of the diverse lineages of the Aaunic nobility and populace, I invite the commentary of any such individuals who so seek it upon the rites as they are written, and I further seek the aid of the priests of Buron and its neighbours.

IV.

ON PILGRIMAGE SITES

In following the prior recording of sites of faith throughout greater Canondom, the need has been witnessed for the declaration of formal paths of pilgrimage and holy walks. Thusly, the intimate detailing of various sites is to be conducted, and a definitive list and advisory path for pilgrims to be published.

This accompanies the planned erection of a cloister court between Whitespire proper and the Temple of the Four Exalted, which shall act as a centerpoint for any such future pilgrimages upon its complete erection.

V.

A CALL TO DEACONS

Since the untimely passing of the Prince Henry of Aaun, the Diocese of Buron has been without a single known deacon. In acknowledgement of such, the laymen of Aaun are urged to make any intentions for tutelage under the priesthood known, that a member among them may be nominated to act as a deacon for the populace. 

VI.

ON THE MEETING OF THE CURIA

I am overjoyed to announce that this prior Saint’s Day, within the bounds of the Temple of the Four Exalted, a count of sixteen clerics and those of associated organizations were in attendance at an open meeting of the Curia of our Holy Mother Church. Overseen by His Holiness, Sixtus V, a number of matters were discussed, and the intention for further such meetings made known.

Thusly, I declare that the Diocese of Buron shall be available at His Holiness’ will to conduct any further meetings of the Curia, if He would so will it.

VII.

MINOR VENTURES

Of lesser importance are some minor mentions and occurrences, which shall be noted here. In the archway beneath the belltower of the Chapel of Our Lady of Paradisus, a stand is present for the delivery of suggestions and requests to our Holy Mother Church in Buron, with admittance for both public and private requests. I urge the extensive of such. Moreover, a meeting of the priests of Buron and St. Emma is under discussion, and further details shall be admitted henceforth.

WjafHXGa2uAi_qjw7oGrZesYboNnA0bIuAFESG8nCUUX5Ig6KIdl8_OA7pfuFRtUlMkXFYsYl7ojeGH_RlEeTeKWnCQwmPxeeWfwrVq_O6Q-wnJiMZvpRtZ42jm1Ma7iu6qjAwrg5Z9WnAhDbnYQYg8

A sketch of the suggestions stand.

VIII.

ON LOTUSGRAD

We, in the Diocese of Buron, are gladdened to hear of the further erection of Canonist polities within our lands. Thusly, with the creation of the Marquisate of Lotusgrad. In light of such, plans are underway to permit more regular visitation and oversight of the faith in Lotusgrad, and by way of such I urge the Marquis to send word of any such wants that he may have for the faith in his demesne.

IX.

THE CORONATION OF EDMUND II

It is ever a momentous occasion in the realms of Canondom, when a Canonist Prince is formally charged with his duties, and we pastors among the diocese are gladdened to have taken a role within it, and to have had those seats of the Temple of the Four Exalted filled greater than they have in many years.

Thusly, am I overjoyed to have participated in it myself, in the reaffirmation of the King’s baptism. Here, I further note that myself and my fellows await the beginnings of the King’s lessons in theology under the guidance of myself, and those priests under my purview. In this, we affirm our desire to intertwine further God’s Will with that of the Aaunic elite.

In Faith

Father Mikhael