THE WALDENIC PRAYER BOOK

MadOne

NCRhskbbbeJRsmWjteXKfAw10ayr0FFkuvT5meGmUKBp0Zj8qD5bI2IzzW988BZ3CdKlSwB008gwQEZcewApgQBxOnBKKLYpwwAc-_s6P0pceHbdUuxfoHR59xZpqETAR6IjV2J_yUBFDJzvn5UmJ8g
WALDENIC PRAYER BOOK

Waldenisches Gebetsbuch

Für alle Laien Waldeniens

Vl68hBzXuIqvv3tKCWa48rTXjF7FN2UyD63pElD7-tKn7dtdw4S5T4-1d4ykczkSDLT_ISh0CpZCOnWx_SLVSGKeZIVf3sqaMu2_cHiUJa1zWOL-KvZlYHC3ZZC7ajpOzEAbzvPK0Vjqc6bzbuAzUK0

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON WALDENIA,

Our peoples of Waldenia, for centuries have counted themselves to be among the blessed flock of our Lord. We have raised temples and churches in the name of our faith, and have led a pious life among our brethren, united in our belief and zeal.

Through our great faith, many from among us, such as Saint Nicholas the Martyr, and Saint Otto of Vanderfell have found their place among the Saints, reaching nearer to the throne of God, and experiencing true spiritual enlightenment during their lifetimes. 

Now, it is up to us, the people of Waldenia to venerate our ancestors and friends to the people of Waldenia, so that we may call upon God’s holy intercessions through them. As such, we, the Waldenic Diet have compiled this prayer book for this endeavor. May our ancestors aid us in our worldly affairs, and help us come nearer to His throne through their advocacy in the Seven Skies.

CHAPTER ONE: PRAYERS TO THE EXALTED

EXALTED GODFREY

8GcfSUqyHaKCJJtLMMlPdypGsV_LZfv-04noQ3btno1DEYyR_7XFLinfNUm6Brb75Lhzg0vgXJNqmrv9cWxsVl_eNgiz6RGyjEzZUQd21ZFmGEnRPncoqGsV4bdr4w8687Zkijl_xgaMSsek461jNvM

Exalted Godfrey is one of the four Exalted, venerated in the Church of the Canon. For the Waldenians, and the wider Church, Prophet Godfrey is the patron of dominion, glory and justice. 

"As GOD chose the Exalted to be his prophets he also chose Exalted Godfrey to carry the Crown of the Empire in dominion over humanity.”

-Excerpt from "Benedictio supernorum.”

PRAYER TO EXALTED GODFREY.

(Crossing yourself.) God, Creator of the Earth, Have mercy on us. It was you, who hath placed the Crown of Mankind atop Exalted Godfrey’s head. It was through your will and intercession that the children of Horen were united through faith. It was you, who hath placed the Horn and Laurel upon Godfrey’s hand. Through your Holy Wisdom, we ask advocacy from Exalted Godfrey. 

Gott, Schöpfer der Erde, hab Gande mit uns. Du warst es, der die Krone der Menschheit auf dem Haupt des Erhabenenen Godrey gesetzt hast. Dein Wille und Fürbitte hat erreicht, dass die Kinder Horens im Glaube vereint wurden. Es warst du, der das Horn und Laurel auf Godfreys Hand auf gegeben hat. Im Namen deiner heiligen Weisheit erbitten wir, dass der erhabene Godfrey für uns eintrete.

(Kneel, and conjoin hands in prayer.)

O, Eternal Godfrey, as the evil of Iblees has bled into our world, so too, did injustice sprung forth from Saul’s deceit. Through your dominion and Blessed Hand, were the Holy justices of God persevered within our halls. O, powerful and glorious prophet of God, the Lord of hosts, that rulest and commandest; we pray for your justice and glory. Deliver us from the hands of wicked men, who judgeth not by His word and divinity, yet doth aspire to greatness. O, Holy Godfrey, through your intercession, shatter the cloud that clouds the judgment of men. Instill us with your righteousness. As we now advocate for you in our thoughts, advocate for us before God’s throne.

Oh, ewiger Godfrey, wenn die Dunkelheit Iblees' in unsere heimgesucht hast, so sprang auch die Ungerechtigkeit fort von Saulus' Verrat. Durch dein Reich und deine gesegnete Hand wurden wir deine heiligen Wahrheiten in unseren Hallen erhalten. Oh, du mächtiger und glorreicher prophet Gottes! Dem Herr der Heerscharen, welche nur du befehlest, wird beten für deine Gnade und Gerechtigkeit.  Befreie uns von der Hand der Bösen die uns nicht richten werden nach seinem Wort und nur unsere Großartigkeit anstreben. Oh, heiliger Godfrey, lass deinen Beistand die Wolke, welche das Urteil der Menschen vernebelt auflösen. Lasse deine Gerechtigkeit in uns wachsen. So wie wir dich verkündigen in unseren Hallen, so verkündige uns vor Gottes Thron.

Amen.

EXALTED OWYN

EVhr3A9x0Lr5YEyyk5NINNoLpwSSGtAFGdeDvhNmlyuv75nv1UPb96QAC8saVmznSF9P_Vrpx7erXvRZvmCwqktls5JzJkwOHObJcSGLizyPLQAYosM3_mmEJtKy2loZbWhNQhMEO3WHKeeZoqWCstU

Exalted Owyn is one of the four Exalted, venerated in the Church of the Canon. For the Waldenians, and the wider Church, Prophet Godfrey is the patron of purity, war and fire, famously delivering the admonishments of God to those who have strayed from the Holy Path in life.

"In his epistles, Exalted Owyn preached of mankind’s potential for redemption above all else. None of us are beyond it.”

-Excerpt from the ‘Phoenix Cycle’, by C. Anastasia.

PRAYER TO EXALTED OWYN - On Evil upon this world.

(Cross yourself.) O the one who defeats the enemy and the heretic, O the guardian of the guardians, O the shadow of God on this Earth, O, Exalted Owyn; Help us, your followers who believe, with your flaming sword against those that trespass against God’s Holy way. Owyn, he who is merciful in his admonishments in the Scrolls, Owyn, the Exalted one; You have humbled all that God has created. I pray to thee, that you may advocate before our Lord to suffice me by guiding your intercession against the wickedness of Saul.

PRAYER TO EXALTED OWYN - For Victory

(Kneel, crossing yourself, with sword in hand, planted downwards on the earth.)

O, Our prophet, Owyn. I kneel before the Lord today, facing my future, riddled in adversity. I pledge my sword before our Lord’s name. I pray, so that you cast your holy flame down upon my sword. I resolve that our spires shall be our blades, the domes our helmets, the churches our barracks, and the believers soldiers. O, Owyn, pour down upon us patience, make our steps firm against the adversary. Let it be so nothing can intimidate us, even if the heavens rain ash upon us, even when floods and volcanoes are scattered over us. I pray to the Lord, and Owyn to grant me the courage of the Exalted, whose steps we are proud to follow. I pray to never never kneel to the heretic and the idle things, and that I may stand over them triumphantly. 

Amen.

REINMAREN LITANY TO EXALTED OWYN 

(All men form a circle, and link their arms together, each arm on top of the other man’s shoulder. Some are equipped with drums, others, lutes.)

(Leading celebrant comes into the middle of the circle.)

(The men start playing their drums in rhythm, the lutes matching this, as the men start chanting repeatedly to the rhythm to invoke the name of the Lord, and Exalted Owyn;)

"Lord, God, Owyn.”

Celebrant: 

"To-day, Lord had come to us!”

"Blessings tenfold happen thus!”

"Tell of Owyn’s words to us!”

"Let men no longer then lust!”

"Lord shall always keep to us!”

"Let men no longer then lust!”

"Grateful in the name of Lord,”

"Harken to Lord Owyn’s word!”

"Let none get past his mighty sword!”

"Heathens cower of our horde!”

"Keep us master, o’ master!”

"Draw my blade from my holster!”

"With your words our heart bolsters,”

"Owyn and Lord we preach, pastor!”

"God is our rightful King,”

"Owyn shall his praises sing!”

"The day I shall sheathe my sword,”

"Is the day I go Skies with His word!” (2x)

"They came between me and Him”

"They poured salt upon my hymn.”

"Proclaimed Owyn’s words as grim.”

"Upon hearing of this cling,”

"We men tore him limb from limb!”

"For they proclaimed His words as grim!”

"Fight on and on warriors!”

"Proud shall we make our ancestors!”

"He who strays from Owyn’s word,”

"Shall be hung high from his own gird.”

CHAPTER TWO: PRAYERS TO THE SAINTS

SAINT CAIUS OF THE WESTERLANDS

7_wirxl8GHVBl8SQVBiJEh4M6O3rKyLLXe23wdh53mvj6pcdXR6vByeXQwkSIu_6xLBi6bsV_82Lt6dZx5eg8Q5X9j_XbU4zF7XThTqCmqIH03HxpN7IjJXABnspBi6ZrUkrMc_UmoROaxVJpFDhlMY

Son of Lord Vandalore Leopold, St. Caius had inherited the Kingdom of the Westerlands, a breakaway state after the fall of the Johannian Empire. A martyr-king to the undead armies of the Drakaar Mordring, who destroyed the Westerlands, Saint Caius mended the original schism between Owynism and Canonism. He is the patron of the Westerlands, of humor, and the fight against the undead.

PRAYER TO SAINT CAIUS - On Undead.

(Cross yourself.) 

Blessed be the Lord, for he hath granted me the fruits of life that I enjoy. Praised be to the Lord, for he hath ordered my estate, and breathed life into my heart, and the hearts of our children. Praised be, for it is he who orders the blood in my veins to pump, and it is he who dictates the inner workings of my body. Yet, today, I find myself in strife, as Saint Caius did, with those who dabble in the evil of Iblees and Saul, those who hath rendered their bodies to husks, and their spirits to ash. O, Mighty King, O, Marty Saint Caius, I pray to thee, that you may guide my hand to those who trespass against Owyn’s Epistle to the Magi, those who giveth life without the spirit, when there is none to give, save for the Lord’s. Instill me with your courage that you wielded, as thy martyr yourself in zeal. May you embellish my blade with the divine light of the Lord.

Amen.

REINMAREN LITANY TO SAINT CAIUS - On Undead.

Saint Caius, oh Caius,

Protector of the Westerlands,

With laughter in your heart and scepter in your hand,

Guide us through our shifting times.

With Lord in your side, you fought the undead,

With courage and a steadfast head,

You kept us safe, you kept us sound,

Through battles fierce and terrors profound.

So we pray to you, O Saint Caius,

To keep us safe and free from chaos,

With your guidance and your light,

God will have us win the fight.

Oh Saint Caius, our Patron Saint,

We'll sing your praise, with our zealous faith.

With every step and every breath,

We'll honor you, in life and death.

So hear our prayer, oh Saint Caius,

And watch over us, in all our doings,

For you are our protector, and our guide,

In the battle against wickedness, by your side.

SAINT JOHANN OF REINMAR

g8Yv9MPwOOXf0xsCr_7_BAJcpnZ98DylCSl_Ark3N4J2T4ldjnAgmQJ33pjbrwnDeK0e-Vbmjo7uwHZiwCsmUra-CewoM9NjMbLhptMwiXCXRBGtVtbmDePWppjWi2XWGmya11TWeoeZX9wRtAimNUM

Lord Vandalore Johann, throughout his reign as the Duke of Reinmar, and the cultural leader of the Waldenic peoples had been an exemplary Canonist, and a virtuous man that all Waldenian men harken to this day. He went on numerous pilgrimages and provided donations to the Church. Through his actions, Saint Johann found favor in God during a battle against forces who wished to partition the Church. He is the patron of the Reinmaren, Waldenian Princes and Axemen.

PRAYER TO SAINT JOHANN - For Waldenian Princes

(Cross yourself.) 

Praised be the Lord, for He is the one that hath orders estates, and weaves our lives. I call for Saint Johann, Saint of our princes, friend of the virtuous. Hear my prayer, Saint Johann, so that you may advocate for me beneath the Lord’s throne; O, commander, Protect me from the temptations that bid ill thoughts and evil deeds, for they come from Saul, who doth seek to corrupt and destroy the living. Guide my hand as I defend our Mother Church and the Lord's will. Fill me with your courage and strength. Bless me in the light of your zeal. As you have unsheathed your blade against the apostate, Embellish too, my blade with the divine light of the Lord. Let it be a beacon of righteousness in the face of darkness. I pray for guidance and protection, in the name of the Lord. Amen.

REINMAREN LITANY TO SAINT JOHANN

(All men form a circle, and link their arms together, each arm on top of the other man’s shoulder. Some are equipped with drums, others, lutes.)

(Leading celebrant comes into the middle of the circle.)

(The men start playing their drums in rhythm, the lutes matching this, as the men start chanting repeatedly to the rhythm to invoke the name of the Lord, and Saint Johann;)

"Lord, God, Johann.”

"Oh Saint Johann, our princely guide,"

"With your grace, Waldenia shall abide."

"Your wisdom guides us through in the fight,"

"Against evil, we shall win tonight."

"Your strength and might, we do implore,"

"To lead us through this holy war."

"With your guidance, we shall not falter,"

"But rise victorious, our foes to the altar."

"Oh Saint Johann, hear our plea,"

"Guide our princes, so just and free."

"May they rule with fairness and might,"

"And earn a place in heaven's light."

"Protect us from our enemies' schemes,"

"And guide our sword in noble dreams."

"May we lead Waldenia with grace,"

"And through your guidance, ever dare."

"To be warriors, strong and true,"

"Waldenians, for all to view."

"With your guidance, we shall not fail,"

"But rise to greatness, a heroic tale."

SAINT NAFIS OF AL-DIRAHK

RsifaGadkfeNHbv-K-sPR5yrubHdvWU6BjFzBCbCWADRgxl8RdaPOv0CreSjI4NbBwvkRzyQQFhod4xQ-05Ii3EgkVQfdnzDmsv6SsXVOpYrgsyo7XRROWRXTHNimFhbjEum-yRhbVmzHIePam3eEfo

Saint Nafis of Al-Dirahk was the first Lord Vandalore of the Waldenic Diet. Throughout his reign, Saint Nafis had been a bulwark of the Canonist Faith, showing exemplary dedication and martial might in his defense of faith against the Caliph after the fall of Aesterwald. He served to liberate the land from Dwarven occupation during the Qalasheen Spring with his various military campaigns, emerging victorious and being dubbed the Lord Protector of the Kingdom of Vandoria. He is the patron of Farfolk, Fishermen, Diamonds, Converts and Revolution.

PRAYER TO SAINT NAFIS 

(Cross yourself.)

Saint Nafis, hear me now with fervor. Keep me away from Iblees’s evil's power. Just as you fought against iniquity, guide me towards virtue's clarity. Intercede before the Lord on our behalf, you who faced torment from Caliphs, Dwarves and the heathen's path. Light my way, as you did for Vandoria of your own, and Strengthen my spirit, let my resolve be known. I seek your advocacy to resist temptation's snare, and to walk the path of the Lord’s truth with utmost care. Show me the wisdom you gained in your days, and the virtue that adorned your righteous ways. Amen.

REINMAREN SAGA OF SAINT NAFIS

(The leading celebrant, adorning Qalasheeni clothes, leads the chorus, a blunt sword in hand.)

(The secondary celebrant, similarly adorning Qalasheeni clothes, yet the turban of a Caliph, takes his place in front of the leading celebrant.)

(During the Chorus, the celebrants engage in a lively swordplay dance, simulating a mock duel.)

(The men start playing their drums in rhythm, the lutes matching this, as the men start chanting repeatedly to the rhythm to invoke the name of the Lord, and Saint Nafis;)

"Lord, God, Nafis.

In Al-Dirahk, Our Nafis was born,

A beacon of Vandoria, his heart endured.

Oh, my Sultan, my essence true,

My face lacks joy, in sorrow I'm through.

I weep like Owyn, tears flow free, 

Calling out, O Friend, to thee.

In an altar, like you, I remain, 

Calling out, O Friend, with heartfelt pain.

With you, I regard Waldenia's plight, 

Calling you, O Friend, with all my might.

In your abode, I wander, lost in thought, 

Fire burns within, our hearts are caught.

Like Nafis on Vandoria's sacred ground, 

Calling out, O Friend, with a resounding sound.

Dress my sorrow, my wound.

In my friend’s embrace, solace be found.

I weep like Owyn, tears flow free, 

Calling out, O Friend, to thee.

Calling out, O Friend, with heartfelt pain.

In your presence, I wander, lost in thought, 

Fire burns within, my heart is caught.

Like Harren, on my funeral mound,

Calling out, O Friend, with a resounding sound. 

SAINT NICHOLAS THE MARTYR

Ac-IjxDMugEz-06vXWXQXAnwrtIQBms4UmNze8cdNKD14FgCgxfcAsTP7rd2vIHpssyTavX5a3eJDTdH0BdHPdvjtoKuPqDjy55vCGsdhnlpgCjZPMqpUvvnTw8Odx2giHUt9k1ikEyvCHRkOERUS8o

Saint Nicholas the Martyr, a Holy Knight, dedicated his life to the cause of the Mother Church. Rising through the ranks, he eventually became the Equester-Imperator of the esteemed Order of Exalted Owyn. It was during the Red Diet of Karosgrad that Saint Nicholas made the ultimate sacrifice, valiantly defending the clergymen against the combined forces of the Haeseni Royal Army and the Imperial State Army, eventually reaching martyrdom in his selfless defense. Saint Nicholas is the patron of Armorers, the Faith Militant and Canon Law.

PRAYER TO SAINT NICHOLAS 

(Cross yourself.)

O GOD, who didst grant to St. Nicholas your strength and constancy in the torments which he hath suffered for our holy faith in Canon; I beseech you to preserve, through Saint Nicholas’s intercession, our faith from wavering and doubt, so that we may serve Thee with a true heart unto our death. Shine your emanations of glory and virtue through the hearts of men, and instill us with Nicholas’s courage. Amen.

REINMAREN LITANY TO SAINT NICHOLAS

In the early break of dawn, 

The veil is gently drawn, 

Where you have fallen down,

Fall you did Nicholas, soul and brawn! 

Sounds of the swords did drown, 

Amidst your battle's chaos, and renown.

Where you have hit the ground, 

Your valor echoed, with sound. 

Where you have fallen down

Where virtue is found

In sacrifice and virtue profound. 

I'm down, help me arise, 

Like the Martyr, my spirit flies, 

Burdened with hardships and cries, 

I weep, then bring smiles to the skies, 

Just as you, with tear-stained eyes. 

I'm a lost soul, forlorn,

His legacy shall be sworn. 

Left wondering since I was born.

Sought purpose, no longer torn. 

Heart torn and deeply worn, 

The Saint’s spirit, forever borne. 

Heart pierced, constantly torn, 

Crying for strength, in Karosgrad till morn.

SAINT OTTO OF VANDERFELL

j6-p9GARZe3HaWVq21-ha0t4kdN6YIrYnS1RRTTSyxiZ-vVNBFy49DsZve0O7IXRK9b2HaKLSaWMXsJSLIxoR2qWuE7rIOuv6Lwk2lqAy0lVbL5h_uZejBrKasCQa7WZlLoGjj0eijp1uGLhc_OJFlE

Saint Otto of Vanderfell, born into the Rovin family, had been uprooted from Vanderfell during the Schism Wars. Summoning his inner determination, he immersed himself in the papal court, emerging as a key figure within the Holy Mother Church. With guidance by the Pontiff, Otto would end up successfully reclaiming his homeland after the war's conclusion, thus working tirelessly to rebuild the devastated countryside and providing shelter and alms for the displaced, flooding in the wake of war.. Through his tireless efforts, he restored stability in the realm and sparked the formation of Haensetian states.Saint Otto is the patron of the Schism War, Ward Fathers and the Haeseni people.

PRAYER TO SAINT OTTO

(Cross yourself.)

Almighty God, whose blessed Saint Otto dost herald our path into the way of peace and your virtue: Deliver us from descending of hatred and violence, so that we, following the example of your Saintly servant Otto, may serve you with singleness of heart, and with dedication to attain to the tranquility of our world, and the Seven Skies to come O, Otto of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into the void Iblees and all evil who enter into the homes and hearts of Horen’s children, and deliver us your dedication to the Scrolls. Amen.

SAINT OTTOMAR OF MERRYWEATHER

BngND_KKVcrHhSt_PvxgKcRv-oTuCltTw6d4ddDoRbRjYyNV9UAkckxQMco3kVEmfgqQGuGL8Ou0jjBZh71WPvECo7i6EquO2ZeCncX7iq0bJiSOmQgACz7YtA87x6zbYxaoa3iNKObqB4EB78KSzo4

Saint Ottomar of Merryweather, born into the House of Alstreim as the crown prince of Sutica and Atheran Salvus, was raised in the overseas colony of Fausten and shielded by his Salvian benefactors following the Uialbenite coup of Sutica. A remarkably intelligent and pious child, widely famous for imparting wisdom upon residents of Fausten through quips and parables despite his young age, he led a holy expedition to reclaim his birthright from the pagan usurpers on his seventh birthday. Struck down by Uialbenites, his incorrupt body was retrieved and brought back to Fausten to great solemnity, resulting in his veneration as a saintly martyr. His numerous intercessions to protect Canonist Suticans and Salvians led to his coronation as the Perpetual King of Atheran Salvus. Saint Ottomar is the patron of Children and Sutica.

PRAYER TO SAINT OTTOMAR

(Cross yourself.)

Almighty God, who lead Thy holy martyr Ottomar the Perpetual King of Atheran Salvus safely through many trials and dangers to the glorious crown of martyrdom; enlighten and strengthen us through his intercession, that we persevere in the holy faith of the Canon amid the trials of this life, and by resignation to Thy holy will come forth from the darkness of this world into the light of Thy eternal glory. Amen.

SAINT ROBERT OF METZ

s1zEOvel9WcAnUhWsgC8RcYRRBa1lOeh8hTvkNw8ysMMCzlKkGalZk0V6xZtwisbDRuryTZKOi3Qf90vtIVYZVtcpULhtREIzu_bh31hQtmEiFpTkGrfLWRSwwkoVayB28SCtsE0OIqFafLJR8bA_Vc

Robert Rovin, a scholarly man, became a monastic after offering vows to High Pontiff Everard IV. He served dutifully within the clergy as the Titular Bishop of Metz and Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Lucien. Saint Robert would come to lead a successful crusade against the Kingdom of Santegia, and would come to explore uncharted territories in Atlas, uncovering the secrets of the Temple of Exalted Horen. As Coadjutor Bishop of Rhodesia, he was later promoted to Auxiliary Archbishop. Known for his poetry and writings that inspired the Canonist populace. Saint Robert is the patron of Feasting, Inquisition and Poetry.

PRAYER TO SAINT ROBERT

(Cross yourself.)

Almighty God, O Mighty Father, who guided Saint Robert Rovin, the scholarly man turned monastic, through the sacred path of devotion and sacrifice. We beseech thee, hear our prayer. We seek thy holy aid, In times of joyous celebration or righteous inquiry, so that we may find solace and guidance as we pray. Enlighten our hearts with the feast of your grace, Empower us to seek truth with unwavering zeal, and let the beauty of poetry guide our ways, as we strive for a world in your divine ideal. Amen.

SAINT RUDOLPH OF MARKEV

tGO27Xa4Kbv4rYU4jj31iXM6e1i82ES56bb5wznx9lajDRMdjK-3OYR_KSGwAS0zJqnKljuJKwm3B9s4oRBTwTwpiTcOFupv1I8ASXlsjyCqn60MVixfTZGx3nXLOsVN1sTX4FEAlio35vTMnTSsiYo

Saint Rudolph was a humble and enigmatic minister of the Church, rising to prominence in the seventeenth century. Initially a tradesman, he became ordained and gained recognition for his political treatise "Pax Cordis." In 1689, he was appointed as Bishop of Cyrilsburg and later became Archbishop of Jorenus and Pontifical Secretary under Blessed High Pontiff Daniel V. Rudolph's notable work, "Hymnal and Prayers of the Canon," proved invaluable for liturgy and religious education. Saint Rudolph is the patron of Redemption, Music and Beggars. 

PRAYER TO SAINT ROBERT

(Cross yourself.)

Almighty ever-living Lord, who chose blessed Saint Rudolph to preside over your people and to show them the way and to benefit them by word and example, keep safe, we pray, by his intercession, the shepherds of the Holy Canonist Church along with the flocks entrusted to their care, and direct them in the way of eternal salvation in the Seven Skies. Instill us with the wisdom of Saint Rudolf, and mark our prayers and works with his divine light. Amen.

SAINT TYLOS OF KALDEN

RE0cQtToQlKjMrhofnvpg4_tT7CfAaBea17lP4STK7-iQ00uRrbCkVv45yE65ie3s6BsbCBTqp7F3ku3_USM0FhPTavan2c7po68G6GgWKxdnqzdVgjsC3pU2hgicAcuxFTk-CQZi2YWOUSK0mF2ccQ

Born as a humble fisherman and farmer within the Reinmaren tribes, Tylos Barclay would come to answer the call of the Marnan cause against the Pertinaxi-Horen dynasty. Sacrificing his possessions and leaving his ancestral lands, he joined the guerilla campaign after the siege of Helena, steadfastly fighting against the regime in Renatus. Tylos played a crucial role in the evacuation of Reza before its siege by Renatians. After the war, he pledged his loyalty to Ludvig VII of Kalden, embodying virtue amidst the chaos. Following his numerous battles, Tylos set aside his sword and shield to embark on a mission of recovery. Riding throughout the land, he spread the word of God and aided in healing the nation. After dedicating decades to this noble cause, he passed away, leaving behind a legacy of virtue and unwavering service. Saint Tylos is the patron of Stonemasonry, Cavalry and Lost Causes.

PRAYER TO SAINT TYLOS

(Cross yourself.)

Almighty Lord God, have mercy on us, for in you we have put all our hope. Today, we ask for the intercession of our Saintly Patron, Tylos. O BlessedTylos, we implore, Intercede for us, the Lord’s devoted flock. Through trials and tribulations lead us to the Lord’s shore, Where His eternal glory forever shall remain. Just as you have fought against all factions of Iblees and iniquity, render onto us your righteousness, derived from the Lord’s virtue. Give us the patience to endure the suffering in the most holy path of the Lord’s covenant, as thou hast have done in your journey. We pray that we may be as resolute as the Lord’s Saint Tylos in overcoming the obstructions that have been placed at the path of all Canondom. Amen.

GOTT MIT UNS,

His Lordship, Brandt Barclay, LORD VANDALORE

Nqalm9NbDa9jisCxSM4RsOZrBjoIejJpwza_YavkW4jELVtWu_HvhaXdXbjO3ZLI2gbDhwY3mW5_f1VtnUUAAqL3nwNjM1t0Fctq5ZQP5doUb_jgxpa1aq0NzroSE0-NXmWk6qdmB7FtLuQ7-NZdUTc 

A Waldenian child wonders why Otto is the bald but in his picture is in fact not bald! How curious. . .

4 hours ago, TaytoTot said:

A Waldenian child wonders why Otto is the bald but in his picture is in fact not bald! How curious. . .

A wise old Waldenian knows this was that miracle Otto was canonised for.

Cunimund writes a letter to the Barclay estate, the letter indicating that the Waldenic Prayer Book has been fully transcribed.