Drock8989

Minecraft IGN(s):

Drock8980

Discord:

Drock8989#3488

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

i have done many things i will go into more detail in the next section because it is to much for this

What circumstances led to this ban?

A few months ago i was playing in the server with my friends, we were joking and i quoted Lamar from GTA5. I did not say the slurs in that quote, but i understand fully that that would of been seen as insensitive or offensive, just know that i did not mean to say something offensive, i merely thought at the time that it was a funny quote that went with the conversation. The next reason is harder to explain. Before this i sung a song in the OOC chat that was associated with a certain German government. I wish i had an explanation for this, i wish i could blame someone or something other than myself, but i cant. It was a stupid thing to do, i had no real reason to do it. I regret to say that the only reason i did it was to see what other peoples reaction would be. That is no excuse i know, and i dont know if i can ever explain it. All i can say is im sorry and i will never do such a thing again.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree fully with the reason with the ban. At that time in my life i was something truly detestable. I was childish and did not deserve to be on this server. I did stupid things thinking they were funny, just to get attention. But in those months i've been banned i learned and grew much. i cannot say i am perfect, but i believe i am ready to come back after all this time.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Before writing this i asked myself the same question, "should i really come back?" I have concluded that i must at least try. I must try to experience what it is like to make someones experience better on the server. I know i did not do that before, but i believe now i can. I ask the mods to give me 'one' more chance

Attach other relevant information.

As you may be able to infer from the appeal, i believe i am ready to come back. Nevertheless if the mods disagree i respect their decision and i would like to thank a few people. Thank you to @sam33497 for being a friend, thank you to @mio for the entertaining banter, thank you to @Clearon_HD for helping me so much with my past attempts with appeals even though english is your 2nd language, and i would like to thank everyone who made my experience fun, thank you

Appeal accepted.

Come on man don't let me down this time this is my third chance I'm giving you.