"Seeking a Skilled Craftsman for an Assassin Gear Commision)

inshadowofyou

Greetings, I am actively seeking a skilled craftsman for a commissioned project involving a comprehensive set of  gear, including advanced assassin gear such as hidden blades and concealed weapons, climbing equipment, and various role-playing items. Payment options include mina, iron, or gold, and I'm eager to discuss the project further via DMs. If you possess the craftsmanship required for these commissioned tasks and are interested in collaborating, please contact me through DMs. We can delve into the specifics of each item, discuss design elements, and consider any unique features or preferences you or i may have in mind. I look forward to our private conversation and the thrilling opportunity to partner in crafting a versatile collection of gear for various role-playing scenarios. Best regards,  Vaelor(my Discord Is vintagegermanium)

Edited by inshadowofyou

"An assassin publicly announcin' tat' e's in need o' murder weapons. Comical." Uttered a particularly ginger Dwed, idly sipping from a glass of Lurin White.