The Grubnakh Grant

Eokamaster

10th of the Grand Harvest, 147 S.A

FMV1uwtu2CbFXa5bq3MW2Na4RPuE9HdzXcOj_9sLKFAzQbl_1noVZETQEFLxUGB1O2a1DjFOqrvtyz3dHUPS6wvAX42bnxv4kbx8Xsg0KuE6LgStZPlmE4g_j84CD6SwoD0skM-mWDg_qTeXaM3eK7I

Good brothers of the horde, it may come as a surprise that I, Grubnakh the elf, am able to now write so coherently. I come out now to the world that I am indeed literate. My life up until this fateful point has been controlled by various means of narcotics, I had been a complete and total addict. Now I have overcome my addiction, I wish to return the favor to the horde that has made me the elf that I am. Bear witness to my endless treasures that I had held so dear and spent so fruitlessly upon my drug fueled addiction. 

Fantasy Art Treasure Statue Torches Cave Wallpaper - Resolution:1920x1123 -  ID:1300312 - wallha.com

[!] A picture depicting the treasury in which Grubnakh holds his riches

I write this letter as a means of rebirth, and to bring rejuvenation to these seemingly now desolate clans of our great Iron Horde. The money provided from me serves to enrich the klompin n' flattin of our most proud orks, and as well to provide the much-needed infrastructure for the autonomy of these great clans. To the good clan of the kazin'kuls, from my treasury you shall receive a small loan of ten thousand minae. And to the good lak clan which has found itself barren, dry, and without leadership I give you myself so you may find yourselves once more under the leadership of a wise and ever-powerful ork.  And as well I shall endow the lak clan with a supplement of twenty thousand minae, so they may ever be fruitful in their future battles.  And to whichever uruk of no regard bears the title of swampgoth, know well this is not only a reward but challenge for your position, we shall klomp soon.

92HEs3oxdBlV9qWzHoA7I8AzMi2n1AAqpzFHM0sM0LzEnDvatDw1lGWrVSYcv515XMIdpZUXr6MG0NGZpiiJPO5j_DT74a9aam-1sJaYQI3xBM9-t-IEfjR-s5pB9FBICys4_rLkK2o5JjZhj9pZMDA

Signed, The Most-everwise and wealthy, Targoth Grubnakh the elf, Swampgoth of the lak clan.