THE PEAKS OF BROTHERHOOD

_RoyalCrafter_

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

21st Grand Harvest

06/08/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

HsoL0JPfmn1OjNo-bXICKkkSRRtCKc5wtgmYTdSG-y5t3VooCzD42lIAzlfsJrVqCRhqg34F_lnkuBwMByk3vpWOnH_4Ib66N5HYVCggYxy6crxjZ3vVGwUf5N4JZs1-eVbWQ3PHnuPe5LaGkUILhL0

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛊᛖᚱᛖᚾᛖ ᛈᛖᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

THE PEAKS OF BROTHERHOOD

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛊᛖᚱᛖᚾᛖ ᛈᛖᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

huIRN3bpcbA4p6OrQJrkZimO6fwzRWzD1kjOmQKYL0y3bMWaG_-a_xY2ibqe9Y8SSzh2TXk1CXUtgJZAtMfQ2z1zDt8tuYjIDnf4WaPJCYVH1ZwvFi7WPbTOXco097qsASZXXkMJmkl1TLB4qwg3ndY

SECTION I: PEACE & NON-AGGRESSION

I. The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Union of Gotrek, hereby referred to as ‘the signatories’, declare that any individuals affiliated with their nation, militaries, or clans/houses shall not engage in hostile or combative action against the other signatory. If such actions do occur, both signatories agree to deal with said problems through diplomacy.

II. The signatories hereby officially enter into a pact of non-aggression.

III. The signatories shall avoid conflicts that could potentially put them at odds with one another.

IV. The signatories and their residents shall be protected whilst in one another’s lands.

V. The signatories agree that any attacks by third-party groups with no affiliation to them shall not be a breach of non-aggression.

V.A The signatories recognize that attacks by internal rebels are also not a breach of non-aggression.

SECTION II: THE STONE COMMONWEALTH

I. The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Union of Gotrek shall form together a united dwarven commonwealth, for the sake of maintaining dwarven unity and prosperity. This union shall be referred to henceforth as the Stone Commonwealth.

II. As part of this, The Union of Gotrek shall acknowledge the Grand Kingdom of Urguan as the Fatherland of all dwarves, its claims and the authority of the Grand King.

III. In return, the Grand Kingdom of Urguan recognises Ulfar Starbreaker & his Gotrek’s Union’s claims upon the lonely mountain.

SECTION III: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen from either polity, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the state from which the citizen/subject hails from.

SECTION IV: PROTECTORATE

The signatories recognise that a protectorate must be formed to provide protection to the lands of the Gotrek Union. To formalise said protectorate, both parties agree:

I. The Union of Gotrek shall henceforth be considered a Protectorate State of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan.

II. The signatories recognise each other’s governments, ability to self-govern, their laws and power to create their own laws, with the acknowledgement that these powers/jurisdictions do not extend into the territories of the other.

III. The Union of Gotrek shall only maintain the ability to establish treaties of friendship and trade between other sovereign states, relinquishing the ability to establish military pacts of any sort (N.A.P to Military) to the Grand Kingdom of Urguan.

IV.The Union of Gotrek shall allow the Legion of Urguan control of their military during times of conflict, regardless of it being a raid, rescue attempt, war, etc.
IV.A  This transfer of power will not be drawn if an Urguani commander is not present during times of conflict, or during such a raid, rescue attempt, war, etc.

V. The Union of Gotrek will allow the Legion of Urguan to construct a fort to house their legionnaires and assist in the Union’s defence.

VI. The Signatories have the right to bear their own uniforms to represent their military allegiance.

VII. The Union of Gotrek shall remain internally autonomous, with the Grand Kingdom having no political say in their government.

VIII. The signatories shall establish a cart between their nations to allow for ease of travel if possible.

May these oaths sworn to each other not require renewal.

7pwLfWnu7R4_E-gVGM4WClWE-8opqkMLcr_I7xzCljCg3IwwdbLfX04pUkAhYaN8i6VEo36AkCu4Fz0nwA8a-iPQMKEVQ_6OzTQf_2ucvQifxtQaNuqBJ5r899ZW83WmVXoavZgyu-UWCd2KbivPjdU

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Zealot of the Triad

Lurdoic Irongut,

Grand Ambassador, Magistrate of Urguan

Ulfar Kazarathsson Starbreaker

Thane of the Elder clan Starbreaker, 

Kahl of Kaz’ad Nolvaraz of the Gotrek Union

Edited by _RoyalCrafter_
formatiing

"I love teh dwarven people" The Grand King said as he set out to serve drinks in the tavern.

"Ginger dwed are alroight." he huffs as he sits within the warm halls of his Gotrekos Tavern, taking a hearty gulp of the mystery brew in his tankard.