RENEWED PACT OF GALENA

_RoyalCrafter_

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhPeSBsER9_Dnl8wX25R2zTXcKYvxanbUwFUaj18ZX1TszDJBGIaMkfBpLwkLsD24fxofy2uTngj7-q9jvidcvkSRdgrBUDqMVVDJXGk6sdHihFSiOIvVUS431JqxJyWwiN7Nlz_aC2uedi7VWrIYGfwPA

14 eron Dharguthr, S.A 151

25/10/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

ZcSYYyRK_30ysXnRsZ7vOY2MulEXP_eL1R2Gndw5bXdM_eViHrYJrtE4hmWpm0M6uC7xVMxQmMsWzm9U44RhAh11UYskf-8NiOfsbg0-7LpXwJcIHEWy29Ym3VG8r1tpMmw5nmquCmerq07Y1v-aGTI

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛊᛖᚱᛖᚾᛖ ᛈᛖᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

THE PACT OF GALENA

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛊᛖᚱᛖᚾᛖ ᛈᛖᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

LS32JZwr64Cmtoo8Nja-635dLMVUDTAckM3Lzo6g7ZgNpJQGirPTcTk6LoZcLNc0kP01qGs0huGiyMCA1bPknJ_dtEVParGXiqWM2o_G4xOj7lY3iAl_OdTcvYpf6osGqRUhqSPrS9h6gTsMILZmwzA

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Silver Empire of Haelun’or, hereby referred to as The Signatories, agree to recognise the autonomy and right to rule of each respective domain.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I.  The Signatories agree to not take any aggression/military action against each other in any form.

II. Within this, the right to free movement of citizens between the signatories is included.

ARTICLE III: DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE

I. The signatories agree to a defensive military alliance, in which any hostilities from a third party against any one of them will be viewed as an attack against both of them.

II. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through diplomatic means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered.

III. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

IV. The signatories reserve the right to expand this defensive pact into a full military alliance whenever deemed favourable by both parties.

V. The signatories agree that neither side will be asked to join into any currently ongoing conflicts which were in effect prior to the signing of this pact.

ARTICLE IV: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other to one shop or stall in each other’s capital market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensure the free movement of people between one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant must inform the respective authority of that nation & is required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

A. If available, Urguan’s merchant stall in Haelun’or will be granted a forge, which the Workers Guild of Urguan will formally own.

III. The signatories agree to establish an exchange of raw resources and minerals between each other. The price of these is to be negotiated at each trade.

III.A. Particular interest is drawn to the trade of Copper and Steed, a bundle of Haelun’or Copper is to be exchanged for every Urguani Steed provided from The Grand Kingdom of Urguan’s stables.

ARTICLE V: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of TEN years.

II. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

III. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

57GtH1qLzgP-AJHTrbqYpL2GWq4pjcafiY826IFEBpLnLEtrJxBWHPBycvKQvbcwHi7suU_ho8viDzVmZaku64jhLaEMIk0K361bcRBlzlGkrte_E3lSzD9rXcm7Q-W9RJrX8wQuyKeTUirRSaRKvPM

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

Kolvar Uradir

Asulir of the Silver Empire of Haelun’or and Supreme Commander of The Sillumir