Contract Of Hidden Blades

Norgeth

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

23 eron Kaldithrun, 152 S.A

27/10/2023

ᚺᛁᛞᛞᛖᚾ×ᛒᛚᚨᛞᛖᛊ

CONTRACT OF HIDDEN BLADES

Issued by The Grand Steward

ᛊᚹᛟᚱᛞᛊ×ᚨᚾᛞ×ᛊᚺᚨᛞᛟᚹᛊ

Article I - Land Occupation

I. The property of The Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade shall occupy a 50x50 metre area within the northern redwoods.

II. The property is allowed to expand underground should need be, to sizes within reason, and as long as other infrastructure is not compromised.

III. Should the sections above be violated, then The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the land.

Article II - Taxes

I. The Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade shall pay 1000 mina down payment for this, and The Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade will pay as well 100 mina per year to the Grand-Kingdom of Urguan to retain said land. The Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade’s leadership reserves the right to levy its own taxes upon its members.

II. Taxation will begin once construction has begun.

Article III - Land Use

I. The land provided can be used for any purpose, as long as it does not violate standard Urguani law.

II. The land cannot be used to host foreign or hostile militaries.

III. While living upon the lands of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan, the tenants will be subjected to Urguani law.

IV: The blueprints for construction will be reviewed by The Grand Kingdom of Urguan’s official to ensure a satisfactory quality of buildings and their structural integrity.

V. Should these rules be violated then The Grand Kingdom of Urguan retains full rights to evict the land.

Signed,

Mim Dworicsson Starbreaker

Grand Steward of Urguan, Adherent to Grimdugan,

Co-Owner of Mim and Sons

Signed,

Vaelor Darkthorn

Grand Mentor

"That settler post realleh worked!" The Grand King exclaimed, happy to welcome new people to his lands.