Harvest Festivities

simpleglitchbro

Spoiler

Harvest Festivities

A letter on a new Harvest Festival.

Brothers and Sisters,

The trees around our kingdom are beginning to shed their leaves, and with them, the arrival of the harvest season. All across Solheim, the Harvest spirit lives on, despite the troubling times we have found ourselves in. And so, it is with a smile that I announce this year’s Harvest Home Decorating Contest! Allow me to outline the rules:

nJdFLXKuvSc8yT0xvuwSiyz4Rg_sc18UNi0UxZWYst_5L2jFqlHl8eetIwol_fFtRui9Ej5qGXPONSnj3POw6JJUGMrnY5rRAyuNvDhWubEEfoOA6B4SkWA9Cr6yEu9bQwfziFxewM495L-WRKlCEfM

The contest will run for one Ashen week, and within that time frame you will be free to decorate the inside and outside of your house as much as you wish! Your decorations cannot block the street, however. We have to keep things running smoothly, after all!

When the time comes to finally judge the houses, our judging team will visit each house and grade them personally. If you have decorations on the inside, please specify such in your registration. Once the scores have all been tallied up, we will announce the winners!  The prizes will be hand crafted traditional Norlandic sweets, with the grand prize being the Golden Pumpkin Trophy!

Spoiler

[OOC:] The Contest will run until Sunday, November 5th, 2023. Judging will begin on Monday, November 6th, 2023. There will be three winners: Best Clan House, Best Personal House, and Best Overall Decorations. If you have any questions, contact simpleglitchbro on discord. Register below by commenting with the following format:
[IRP]
Name:
Address:
Indoor, Outdoor, or both?:

[OOC]

Discord Username:

MC Name:

nJdFLXKuvSc8yT0xvuwSiyz4Rg_sc18UNi0UxZWYst_5L2jFqlHl8eetIwol_fFtRui9Ej5qGXPONSnj3POw6JJUGMrnY5rRAyuNvDhWubEEfoOA6B4SkWA9Cr6yEu9bQwfziFxewM495L-WRKlCEfM

I also would like to state that a new situation has begun to develop. It appears that even our old foes have begun to be infected by the Harvest Spirit! Some of you might remember the mimic situation we were dealing with a while back: well, color me surprised when I saw one of them mimicking a plush form of Io! Instinctively, I drew my sword, but this plush instead gave me a piece of hardened Ashwood Sap Candy. How it got its hands on it, I’ll never know, but for now, if you see a plush form of one of our friends acting strangely, don’t be afraid! If you approach them, they will give you candy! Something might even happen if you find them all, who knows?

Spoiler

[OOC:] The Plushies will be hidden all around the city, in several nooks and crannies! The plushies will have a Dropper next to them, please take only one! Hit the button to redeem your candy. vEuFUyvODUBJtRMLwmTBsJG1R_fxqowiNvwBc9mTw2r_aQxGcW0yhAwYylu9Zo4hYCAwc3X0e_PYNlMQvqsz1F9iuIGUg__XTWeSlneOq2wbod0Ge_lO55bSluJMYGGWA1OcXf1IOvghcJNCOBCxW5k

I encourage you all to not only welcome our new Neveahlen friends to the festivities, but also these friendly mimics! They’re here to have fun, so let’s all give them a warm welcome! Until I next speak to you again, please enjoy the Harvest Festivities to your heart’s delight! Indulge yourself in all the candy you can find, and truly get into the spirit of the Harvest!

Sincerely,

gjrXqN97ka-k43dXOI9qE3tWsguOMzetDJYOrjZhnFWvTMrHkq-OjwBinVHwogD86phz3VfDOnP2KyR3kG5gPF2MWLeYA_QIm9Tp8mqln6NelCjiBont5e2J2h8rTE85wK0H2graW6S-gyTFTmMSmG4

The Bandit Demon prepares, plots, and schemes many things.