DISTRUGESTADT, CASTLE OF CLOCKWORK

Adstrom

zZor0cINcfCuJ4idAFy07AWOtLRpmxbtROqMxnmVYb9321V_KscPSet0Fk1JEVNOuVC8WPHmo7LMIBaUeMt7ZZTsyxU8tUqWngYSM9WTyN-b8s3x9SyM2S28OTdSMAXCK_7q8k1vO-0cy9qnVig5MEg

npQ8jocXM2mDc4_4Hg5oWxbwf2n1isCHjALtRPsQn3F6YfBNORvUWOHBAe1Uskq-TlVrvVT-6dCcPSOo_BT1Gx-462O_3kmipt1SqLe25_Jr4VbCEHDdQQ6vaj7MwYfMnkOeamEdKDBVvcIlrftUx4k

3ZxxhVfTBsHZ4p8bV4PaqRUp8pqEDVEJXscdCX6x6mYO2ag2F3NAiqYtBYQq_0YTD1v68TIi5-B03hlFdOhZ5ZR_XYiuRM7fkfBVE_gXwif1A61YuPug0pc2HAyTgeBhduiqFtjlXU1s2aTsqtRIwvE

PcRZq3damSIHGW2uTOGWX9qenP6DYt7ik2PUzEYEYIJYJoDqFyjZELqQjdHD9BwAh2DfezUVRDQMLAL9T7Hjw6Pfs9pseamnfbnJJCp8T030c_oFs-y5kz8ToIgh3Rbt4r4MBztQ6La2LWsOKM9Hois

3ZxxhVfTBsHZ4p8bV4PaqRUp8pqEDVEJXscdCX6x6mYO2ag2F3NAiqYtBYQq_0YTD1v68TIi5-B03hlFdOhZ5ZR_XYiuRM7fkfBVE_gXwif1A61YuPug0pc2HAyTgeBhduiqFtjlXU1s2aTsqtRIwvE

“The snow breaks for machines of faultless design. 

Iron sabatons assail the fresh stone. 

Steel hands illuminate dark chambers for the first time. 

The Baron lays claim to his fated throne.”   

DISTRUGEBOT, DESIGNATION: [DISTRUGESPEARE]

tCoxxZUyRdeiTC6hE0UMvcNGnKAkxlHGK5Wy4P9BEeDc4d-hzDML9usWEaSroyOEn1IBaIEOUXcIk7OXCI-Jooaa1Qt0jQ9t-B4JFTfQzjpOXsFPph-DDZ57lxWF5OZQqExVf87GFp5IATr89cpOPc0

FROM THE ICY LABORATORIES OF DISTRUGESTADT, I, BARON DISTRUGERE, write to you with triumph.

To the great relief of my many machine architects and laborers, the final rock is now in place, and my fortress is complete. DISTRUGESTADT, my great castle of clockwork. It looms steadfast against the northern ice, providing sanctuary to all who study in science or in steel and to all whose faux blood glows of luminescent green. 

Long have I waited for this moment. In time, the frigid howling of cold wind shall be replaced by the melodious rhythm of whirring cogs and rising smog. 

A great celebratory feast is to be held, prepared by the one and only STEFAN EULER, the finest cook in all of Aevos and beyond. As with all things done by DISTRUGERE, do not come foolishly believing the event to be any bore of mundane tedium. Invitations are cast to any who might find my fortress, for the gates shall never be abandoned. Machine gatekeepers need not dream, not even of clockwork sheep. Should one desire audience with DISTRUGERE, this shall be your greatest chance. If you seek me, look to the mountains of the Ailmere, where the great lake borders and rear rivers of Haense divulge. Travelers be warned, for evil things brew beneath the thick layers of ice. But fear not, weary wayfarer of the North, for the DISTRUGEBOT delivers safety through stalwart steel. 

My DISTRUGEBOTS shall greet all guests, and all shall be welcomed in good minded faith. 

Special invitations are to be sent to the members of the MIDNIGHT SUN, dispersed throughout the realm.

SIGNED,

0GoOh8y2eYSCeYdBM4pWml8-84DjDMgs8dTxxxhNJz5feAbZ4Unu_NCrc9Bo2LuVXR2epKJBVqOVqGTrmKoSJX7VMysH21qw_-IbJtctwMPqGjGwD5jg6kYeBkr_3TFAKdqMqGAmbQLHAlrJO1RX5pM

Spoiler

OOC DETAILS:

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD.

8PM EST. 

COORDS: -665 | X | -1304

IMAGE CREDIT:

Sleeping Beauty Castle (1986) by Ruth Sanderson

Distrugebot Chordus cackles maniacally as it stands beside The Iron Baron, the liquids in the alembic atop its head swirling violently with a green glow.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

Machine gatekeepers need not dream, not even of clockwork sheep

Spoiler

gq02aSJASbB2vh54BXCKcDJdo59wSICkYeI0-tid9nUZwn8fDxHn-VxpAvH8MdJdOIzWeI2OrhkLHLqzm6g2dq6dlGsARQt7UNnRpA0XZiLeNnLawVRsVzeEHMOgZMlLpYIS8j-ONm7iaR_EphVJgtY