Declaration Of A New Beginning

MockingbirdArt

Annil Celia'sul
boRXB0AKqlOosdbDfoxymTZdA_8DCOpVH2Os2IFI6haR5JfIT_SuM9mDSx3jFYWyijqRx4afZZwFyOsSXGM2OfAkzycccwykPiXn9He8D_EgmcZqH27hxGoEZiU8JU8P2DkmEaa7ndJT4q8mpGxrQ4U

-153 SA-

maghU8F0Ctld7EqR3RIZFAGsAdLIBPFHp3htIQz4p1EktfdaBUmwZ4Pn6iN4nSy6TOEPIRZs9JV7BBgRSqOmHfLBRQgbjjxr_x5lPRaZENdGUJx6SLkMqEXr8X1uj0pX1cgkEIkiIM4jfeq0rd59t1U

dlLs1nfi7n4jbTgNDPAMRPjxCFFVc17symrWHXSOWH23VSLYJz4-c9TzDRK6uCVxiYzDqMOnqQVFFSg2w3BxOk_n7H3FH5ym8cUUQRDhqEKj77jq6fV9kyW10miqNgj0RU8_9bOCgU8SPrI9KkV4A-s
To Protect the unrightfully punished.

With the stars as my witnesses and guides, do I, Xavier Adiler, Patriarch of House Adiler, and Count of Maehr'nor, declare the following;

For decades, my Talonnii was claimed to be Mali'aheral, dare I even say Mali’thill. I did not deny these claims, for I kept the secret of our bloodline even from my children. But now I tell the truth- the Adiler Talonnii bloodline started with a Mali named Orion Adiler, and many still remember who he was. He was an ‘aheral and ‘ame half-breed, who continued to mix the bloodline by having children with pure Mali’aherals and Mali’ame. I have also realised that the Adiler talonnii way of living, our culture, and who we choose to love, is deemed impure and unjust, judged by both those of Humanity and fellow Mali.

I am also aware that my talonnii is not the only Mali persecuted for these reasons, ideals, and laws that separate us from our homelands and talonnii. So many are misplaced, lost, and homeless. I have undergone the attacks of these stones myself and have decided to make a change to this vicious cycle of purity.

From this moment forth! I declare Maehr'nor a Safe Haven to all and any Mali seeking it. The gates open to those banished, shunned, and judged by absurd reasons. You are not the falsehood the world has made you out to be. We are all Mali, regardless of blood, heritage, or culture. You are welcomed within our walls and will be equals!

Maehr'nor shall be the light of hope and acceptance to all Mali, and I shall even stretch my hand out beyond elf-kind to the Valah that has also faced such fate.

However! The County of Maehr'nor recognizes the Commonwealth of Petra’s ties and the importance of the Canonist Church, therefore, Holymen of the Church shall be permitted to walk the lands of Maehr'nor and uphold their duties without finding themselves a victim of aggression.

The Commonwealth of Petra will offer up residence within their GOD-blessed lands to those that seek it, and alongside Maehr'nor, will give you a new life to which you deem worthy.

Ou1gF6RX6VKxJpv9VJDdA6waS7fyH__nRNVpSN713wv9PEed-2dqMylKA4lyd0VnHxWNqthv9DXniiyeGMT4DAiu3Y4jl0xYO-bbXaa-A-lO4JWORmWG1_Si6ivrCvkj0EVkclh26hOwed94srETu5o

𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎,
𝒳𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝒹𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇,
𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐻𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒜𝒹𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇,
𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝑒𝒽𝓇'𝓃𝑜𝓇

The Saneyir looked at this Viscounty and felt it was time to meet Xavier, imparting upon him the long lessons learned in his time of such Elven havens.

The Elf would descend once more from his Sanctuary.

Patches the Musin King smiled as he stared out the window of his throne room.

"Well done on your Viscounty friend. May you have good fortune to come."

He turned his gaze to his daughter running towards him, a mace in one hand and in the other hand.... honeycomb??

Edited by Zanael Moonstrider

Pelym-Vagil Rivers nods - bout time Adilers did something other than sitting in their castle.