DUNGRIMM'S LEGION

_RoyalCrafter_

XFToWQHc1Ye9-vrCuZTd9qWfRAhDL7cN32gwewbvhUEs1YrvfMUJFQ9tndQmMb6Gwy5laBIW_g4wozaH3JMvPOgMNAvfacE_h0hodQjUwYRJeLgreNWA__PDDcMwy0kC9GhV1K9t3UFb2W_TgZEVXY0

Artist

ffeYbZkOdhdjYnwxguBifx9C1FJZ1wldrdLaA8H4ZkK8WekQcIaKrdhfOG5NM3uRIPkYdGs1qllhJsmlH2rLE6iRZeZ1gLTrKYMz2P193c7erLkoCR83IN129GymGorSGIVU2HKREs-fIMRBWYw4Eww

Praetorium

ᛞᚢᚾᚷᚱᛁᛗᛗ×ᛊ ᛚᛖᚷᛁᛟᚾ

ffeYbZkOdhdjYnwxguBifx9C1FJZ1wldrdLaA8H4ZkK8WekQcIaKrdhfOG5NM3uRIPkYdGs1qllhJsmlH2rLE6iRZeZ1gLTrKYMz2P193c7erLkoCR83IN129GymGorSGIVU2HKREs-fIMRBWYw4Eww

Dungrimm’s Legion is the supreme military force in the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and also one of the most prestigious and oldest military guilds. The sole purpose of the Legion is to protect and serve the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, and thus by extension the prosperity of dwarven kind.

The Legion is known for its notable order and discipline, constant training and precise execution. Historically, the Martial and Mountainous clans have comprised the majority of the Legion, owing to their long histories of combat, but the Legion welcomes all dwarves of any clan to come to defend the people.

Praetorium

wAL198O1hbObneqYVkjK3xcYcaGQ5exv3ry4CTYgdSoKi5r174NvD_zwkomfT2Xj60OfAoUrw5Ne4Fb0jy3XNhj2hTAVvEIaRCZUH2JfbJgsRJHo2AHJNWV4NcGekEw0g-xowvzqsSBlWDXfPmhDZNw

GRAND MARSHAL

The Grand Marshal is the disciplined and experienced leader of The Legion, second only to the Grand King himself. He is expected to be the Grand leader all the legionnaires and dwarves look up to. He shall lead with courage and gallantry and shall be devoid of any cowardice. Disobeying the Grand Marshal is to be considered a terrible insult to the experience he has gathered.

a0hmCUrAKL15SEriRyMjSn6n2ybWdxytC0LIz-Byq_hViAqAmRY9XVBiXIp-cCM8AHu2oVeZUrm4G-guNusq6EMH9Gl5g4_pf2SyXP6Ec6KXCrS4V8T9zBcufUjsCh4zmZpr-ppk6oGHULJwEJaD-DI

GOLD BEARER

The Gold Bearers are the commanders of the Legion, handpicked by the Grand Marshal himself. To be promoted to the Gold Bearer rank is the highest honour. They are considered the Grand Marshal’s right-hand men and are the ones in charge if the Grand Marshal is absent. They are to be in charge of running their own training and events for the Legion and are fully trusted to host them on their own.

zecPfss5I-OyCh-rXqFpjXbT_d7x942D1PTtyXPyTopc067lvbBkOJqPiAdYNdHKH7Dy5eUGTScEkgzsNqvs8O59Pq44ctqhOPJlBXqiKV3hS6BKBYWCxqF21TJHVgi5qjbqi1nbznTS_WgapVa6I2Y
STEEL CRUSHER

Steel Crushers are veteran warriors who have illustrious careers in the Legion. They are to be considered the true core of the Legion. It is an honour for any dwarf to reach this status, and they are paid their rightfully earned respect.

Hb4C6u8V0EJSoV7nTIxJP22cocd9wulquXLFKhhpEwB_1LyjlN7B7xT6iN1F5M_LCG36XPgTIzS6RQyRn9_lfrgIPd0tdumWBjhPbyS7WwXBZeYdaOPWX2mKLuEtUj0V36RHtPHxOI8DWVY0ddvCHnM

STONE GUARD

Stone Guard, as their name implies, are mainly tasked with the local defence of the capital, having proven their worth as Grunts. The Stone Guard keep watch over any dangers near the borders of the Grand Kingdom, ever alert.

Ufd6eo27SmRHDvINQELY-B59B9GbmG5GlByoUt58OFQjrgnAZNiii0D6YL2MvKca-75sMQx4VY6sTRtWEWTvqGUL29huG_-Mu73zpMDKLyc1QapboDiiBLehotwmdSQ-JK3avltfIAlzsiO-rJklJVU

GRUNT

Grunt is the beginning rank of Dungrimm’s Legion, any dwarf can sign up and start their journey through the ranks as a Grunt. They will be trained in combat and discipline, leading to a quick experience as to how true Legion life will be.

Once competent enough in listening to orders, combat and discipline Grunts will be promoted to the Ironguard after swearing their oath.

Praetorium

While the Legion itself is an entirely selfless organization, focused on the protection of Urguan without expecting a reward, there are nevertheless several benefits which come from joining the Legion.

EQUIPMENT

Gear for combat and traversing the land is available to the forces of the Legion. Upon reaching a new rank a legionnaire will be given a brand new set of armour alongside a weapon, shield and ranged weapon of their choice. Gear is obtained from an officer and a member of the Legion may use his armor and weapons in whatever manner they wish after it has been provided for them. During times of war, equipment will be handed out on the eve of a battle if a legionnaire does not have their own gear to battle. A member of the Legion is entitled to keep whatever ‘spoils of war’ are obtained during battle.

BARRACKS 

A new recruit may gain free housing within the barracks indefinitely should they stay active within the ranks, the recruit that partakes in this bonus will lose their lodging after purchasing a home of any type within the capital or in the kingdom’s surrounding
lands.

PAY
The commanding ranks of Dungrimm’s Legion are expected to be grateful for the chance to lead the Legion and are given no pay.

This is the pay given to active Legionnaires judged by rank.

Gold Bearer: 25 Mina per year

Steel Crusher: 20 Mina per year
Stone Guard: 15 Mina per year
Grunt: 10 Mina per year

+5 Mina Bonus for Legionnaires with property in Urguan.

Praetorium

"I, [Dwarf Name], son/daughter of Urguan, swear by the Brathmordakin, the ancestors, and my own honour an unbreakable oath the following:

I pledge my unyielding devotion to the Legion and its duty to defend the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. I shall follow my officers and my brethren wherever duty calls, even at the cost of my life.

I vow to defend the honour of our kingdom and uphold its laws. To ensure the dwedmar are protected by Dungrimm’s will.

May my shields crumble and my swords rust should I fail to uphold my duties.”

Praetorium

MEDAL OF DUNGRIMM

Awarded for showing gallantry and honour in battle.

MEDAL OF BROTHERHOOD

Awarded for showing brotherhood in all fields.

MEDAL OF VICTORY

Awarded for leading consecutive offensive victories.

MEDAL OF HEARTH

Awarded for leading multiple defensive victories in our lands.

MEDAL OF WILDS

Awarded for slaying a beast that posed a significant threat to the kingdom.

MEDAL OF HONOUR

Awarded for showing dignity and respect towards a foe in combat.

MEDAL OF BALANCE

Awarded for finishing ten infernal, voidal or undead creatures.

MM_-MVnjBU1ASRpTq4Re74UWcfqUVpHjdb2HAyZ_hx6ZSg0DjnQNYd0Zux8eE1EQGQvBIjgefphFI4bWKEiuuBaj599j1aZssMyqIkGep0ue0DaaG1aVAL83sIGEmZO2onr9HzkpMi7ZlqzvJwE

Spoiler

TO JOIN

If you want to join, join the Urguani Discord, or contact Dcsword or _RoyalCrafter_.