Celebrating Legacy

Harald

acTkjS6Kca8msJnSU4Yx-tqPprphF-vv_qTC_ySvVuKv-eD5IjBQCpPm1h26viboBsGtlhObk-Tht1H4b-ifnvyCDLm_P3C-AddChE1DPKCjIfvA2Ccl70c71-R-xOC581phmzuxhGIacR14gyAqrbs

ANNOUNCEMENT of the PATRIARCH OF HOUSE VUILLER

Celebrating Legacy: The Veranza Lineage in Honor of Godric Harald

Lqfc0BARWlY6Lc7L_Zyqt9U7z5Bnwz2yaYh7rAMYQ1Wpgsg1meIOCtB-wKolNmMWBL44d1WIXL9SeczX07w-DnRQy9ZR7kneC8nhli-tk27wMAu3ji8SiLWJCzq4Eybz_a81z_7hLW1cz_2DA6AQEe0

“With the eagles farsight, we reign victorious!” 

JUAGMJMlu0g9aai-CFAqBwdXpssa7XRVMFmyBdLm5UI1jXXp5N93TjpDi5fWMCdZH1XfgVoV9WM9h92a63If_LUtQOsc0lZsM7UxpipOQ-Cw1yU2He_NPo-lJDT1OhlmSKkxLr1CcvtOekFkvZRHNyU

On a somber day, the pain of losing a cherished one, especially someone who has been a constant presence throughout life, is profound. This sorrow strikes me particularly hard, occurring mere months after welcoming my beloved children. As the Count of Aquilae, this marks the most significant hardship in my young life.

The loss of my younger brother is an indescribable ache, especially considering the tragic circumstances surrounding his untimely departure. Despite the heartbreak, we hold onto hope, fervently praying for his peaceful arrival in the realm of our ancestors within the Seven Skies, where we believe St. Harald and our late father await to welcome and embrace him.

In the face of this tragedy, there arises a need for change a commitment to honoring the memory of our beloved brother, Godric Harald. Though he may have chosen a different path in life, he remains an integral part of House Vuiller, a free spirit aspiring to a brighter future with the woman he loved. Regrettably, he never had the chance to meet his niece or nephew, nor did he have the opportunity to continue his legacy through his own children.

To pay tribute to his spirit, we've decided to extend a new name, not as a replacement for House Vuiller, but as an identifier for those who may not carry the Vuiller name by birthright. Therefore, I solemnly declare that any adopted or born members within our lineage, not bearing the name Vuiller, shall be known as Veranza, in memory of our dear brother, Godric Harald Veranza.

May he rest in peace within the ancestral crypts that hold the echoes of days gone by. We fervently pray for the day when we can embrace him once more, when our time on Godans terra concludes.

acTkjS6Kca8msJnSU4Yx-tqPprphF-vv_qTC_ySvVuKv-eD5IjBQCpPm1h26viboBsGtlhObk-Tht1H4b-ifnvyCDLm_P3C-AddChE1DPKCjIfvA2Ccl70c71-R-xOC581phmzuxhGIacR14gyAqrbs

Signed

His Excellency, Don Johan Stor Vuiller, Conde de Aquilae & Patriarch of House Vuiller.

Domus Ministri

Sibyl an orphaned girl who knew the man, sat down and cried a moment. He was her friend or so she thought. The two had drifted apart and hardly ever spoke but the news of his death still hurt her. She has lost so much in life, her mother, a few friends. Was it is all worth living. With a deep sigh she started to think about what to do with her own life, she had disappeared as she could not take any more heartache, no one would remember her anyway it was like she never existed. So she just walked off to remain a nobody

Meanwhile Estella Ruthern signs the lorriane, she mumbled a prayer for the family

Edited by Fawnytheturtle