Gift of the Lord Initiative

Crevel

Gift of the Lord Initiative

8th of Sigismund’s End, 1952 I.S.T.

To the ubiquitous Faithful of Canondom,

Many of the Lord’s creations formed with the hands of His Aengudaemon servants predate our own creation. Metal ores, grains, animals. With our creation by the Lord God himself, we made use of these other creations to assist in our own labours or to be the focus of our labours. After our creation, God saw fit to reward His creation with a powerful gift.

I am the Lord GOD without peer. I put into your heart the power of creation, and I created the seed and chaff, and put heat into the fire that reddens iron. And as I have created means to ease your labors, so I have created new labors, and new fruits. For I have blessed you with My miracle of creation, and you shall draw nearer to My throne by your labors. And you shall discover strength of heart as you work the forge and the plow. So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not be idle, nor forget your duties in favor of sloth” 

(Virtue 4:3-8)

The Lord God granted us with the holy gift that we know as Housemagery. The magic is the embodiment of the blessings granted as prescribed by Him in the Canticle of Diligence in the Scroll of Virtue. Housemagery eases our labours whilst creating new labours such as disciplining your mind to learn the Lord’s Gift and the new fruits of wielding it to use it in devotion to God in our duties as faithful servants. Spells of the magic also allow us to create and bring life to tools that perform domestic duties on command.

I have mastered the Lord’s Gift and in pursuit of encouraging closer communion with God, I shall be widely distributing this knowledge to the Faithful byway of tomes to be personally delivered by myself to those who request it. In order to be eligible, an individual or group must meet the following requirements:

- Confirmed or believed to follow Canonism in communion with the Church, regardless of race

- Is not currently excommunicated, anathema, nor confirmed nor believed to be supporting an individual or group in anathema

Ecclesiastical administrations such as dioceses and religious orders shall be prioritised firstly, then individual clergy, and then the greater faithful. All who request and are believed to meet the requirements shall be granted a tome when available.

Ensure that, in your request, you include your name, residence, and where you’d like your book delivered such as a mailbox if you cannot be seen personally. All letters sent by aviary are to be addressed to myself in Whitespire.

Stay true to God.

Father Petyr, 

Archdiocese of Albarosa