THE PACT OF THE CHERRIES

THE PACT OF THE CHERRIES

Issued at Year 157 of the Second Age

((Forums stopped allowing me to upload pictures or paste them in so imagine both crests.))

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and the Commonwealth of Petra hereby recognize each other's sovereignty/governance and the rights to their held lands.

ARTICLE II: TRADE

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin agrees to provide a location within its walls for the Commonwealth of Petra to sell its goods.

II. The Commonwealth of Petra agrees to provide a location within its walls for The Most Serene State of Lurin to sell their goods when the time comes and should the treaty still be in effect.

III. Disagreements regarding the goods sold can be cleared up amongst the signatories. 

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION

I. Both the Serene State of Lurin and the Commonwealth of Petra agree to the clauses of non-aggression and agree to allow safe passage/travel for citizens from either of the respective settlements who are attempting to visit an allied land. If an individual from either of the respective settlements violates this article, then an emergency meeting between the two groups shall be held.

ARTICLE IV: RECOGNITION

I. The Commonwealth of Petra recognizes Lurin as a safe haven for constructs, as the home state for the collective races of free or masterless constructs, and the provided rights of freedom for said constructs.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

I. This pact lasts 12 years, till the end of the 169th year of the Second Age. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles and if the matter cannot be resolved between the two groups.

Signed,

Her Highness, Trade Reagent Lilith Helenson-Anarion of the Serene State of Lurin, 

Magical Advisor To The Salvan Syndic

Her Highness, Trade Princess Lumia Anarion-Snowell of the Serene State of Lurin,

Protector Of The Whispering Isles

His Excellency, August Athri’onn, High Diplomat of Lurin, 

Serpent Elder of the Athri’onn

Her Majesty, Catherine I, Queen of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Marquise de Val d’Estenou, Countess of Temesch and Moere,

Baroness of Garmont, Valfleur, Vallagne-en-Petra, Artois, and of the Phoenixspire, Protector of the Meadows

Edited by Lubbas Voice