The Troublemaker's Letter [PK]

Crabby

To The kingdom Norland

From Baelfire Anarore, The troublemaker

“Dad, You may not get this letter soon but if you do then that means the all-father has taken me, 14….14 years that I’ve spent with you, made my life the best life even if you didn’t love me, even if we fought and bickered I still and always will call you my father, I wish I would’ve realized it then, and I'm so sorry for not saying it any sooner,” The young Teenager’s face filled with tears as he sat underneath a tree, trying to finish a letter towards his family up in Norland, the memories of him trying to rescue his younger sister from the clutches of their father filled his mind, making the teen chuckle as teardrops fell onto the paper.

“Sister, I am so sorry for leaving you so soon...but I thank you for being my close friend and someone I can call sister, ha remember the time when father pulled you into the corner of the clinic and you tried to escape, that’s how we met..remember? I can still remember that day when I almost lost my legs haha! I know you’ll be fine without me as always amethyne, continue being that little troublemaker…” The blazing sun, slowly disappeared behind the small hill as the boy grabbed the reins of his horse, walking off towards the forest behind the kingdom, the crashing of waves filling his ears.

“Uncle Orin, Oh how time has passed since you granted me the ability to see, even though we never spoke I can still call you uncle because that’s who you are and that’s how I’ll always remember you, so thank you for being apart of my life!” the voices in his head were fighting once again as always, as the boy sighed, breathing in the fresh air that came from the forest behind him, tears still falling from his face

“Hey Uncle io, I have nothing much to say really but I do apologize, but I also want to thank you for being apart of my life even though we started off on a rough start, Thanks” Memories..The memories, of course, it was always the bad ones but there were also the good ones that made young Baelfire smile and laugh, The kid tried his best to hold in his screams but the emotions overwhelmed him..

“Uncle Vali, You suck dumbass, you really suck! But really, I love you Uncle Vali and whatever kid you find off the streets, just treat them right you hear me old man! Heh..i can’t help but cry Uncle Vali, you just made everything seem like it was fine and i always looked up to you really, so thank you.” Baelfire just stood there, his mind overtaken by flashes of memories, of those he called family, those he deemed friends, and those he adored.

“Auntie Essie, Don’t cry…please don’t cry on my behalf, because i’m still here, i’m right beside you forever and always, thank you for taken me in when i was little, thank you for keeping me safe, thank you for holding my hand when i was near death, thank you for everything auntie essie.” One step…Two steps…Three steps…Four steps…The kid gasped his feet at the edge of the cliff, his eyes watching the roaring waves crash against the rocky surface.

“Auntie sinner, Thank you for your medical knowledge you might have a lot on your plate, so i doubt you’ll read this but thank you for being someone i can look up to, thank you for being my protector even if i couldn’t save you then, i still regret that day being so so weak..not being able to help you as you were taken..i’m sorry”

“Ellennore right? The high keeper of norland, i never got the chance to become keeper, ha..i just realized i never really completed my goals in the end…hey Ellennore, i’m sorry.”

“Uncle eldacar, I did like you asked! I trained and trained but my mind was still unstable..and was overtaken by the dark, Hey! Don’t worry though Unlce eldacar! I still got to meet you and many others up in Numendil! So thank you for being apart of my life, and thank you for being there!” Oh. Oh..is this where i die…The child just watched..Oh..i just want it to stop…i just want it to all stop…he took that last step, his eyes closing, his lips curling into a smile, the voices fading off as his body crashed into the waves.

As death rattles my cage, I can hear their voices fading

Each breath getting harder..”

“To those in norland and other nations i’ve been too, i love you all, thank you for being a family i never had, i thought i never had a family but now that i look back, i realized i was wrong you guys were really my family all along…”

The end of a journey…

Orin stared at the note as he hummed a tune to himself, his only words being "I wonder if I can get the eyes returned so I can re-use them."

Vicnan read the letter with tears welling in his eyes but did his best to hold them back “That stupid fuckin’ kid….”