fluffycop

Discord:

fluffycop

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://imgur.com/a/RYrmATd

What circumstances led to this ban?

Too many instances of trolling in game and/or arguing with others in discord. The message of my ban refers to the environment I fostered in the group I was running when I last played. It'd be difficult to enumerate every scenario that attributed to my ban, but I can say with certainty that I probably could've avoided a majority of my troubles had I been a bit more vigilant about my behavior.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

While I think being banned for a reason that equates to something as nebulous as "general toxicity" was a way to time me out, I acknowledge that as a group leader and thus someone who frequently onboards new players, I was being held to a higher standard and "contributing to a toxic environment," as my ban says, is a genuine concern. What effectively amounts to LotC-redpilling new players that join my group is not the best way of maintaining a toxicity-free environment, which we struggled with a lot. On an individual note, I know the way I act can be abrasive, and I suppose it's a little disingenuous to say this, but in the past I've always been able to skirt the line between what is appropriate and inappropriate, hence why my ban originally took me by surprise. Again, my considerations did not take into account the fact that I was also interacting with new players as a group leader, and thus I'm not necessarily within my rights to behave how I normally do.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

There's a big war going on and I want to play. Discord scheming can only get one so far.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Appeal Denied. 

After carefully reviewing your ban appeal, the Moderation team would like to see another appeal in a few weeks. You may appeal again on the 24th of December, 2023. Overall, please put more effort into your appeal as we are looking for more remorse and more genuineness. You have been apart of several instances of trolling and toxicity that worries the team that you will do so again. With your motivation to come back to LotC being to fight in the war and so that you may not have to only 'discord scheme,' the team would like to see another appeal in the future. We would love to see more sincerity and assurance that no further issues will occur in the future.