THE PLEASANT PSALTER, Vol I

GoodGuyMatt

ZPNw5xno2n3RhaAQHoIbe7MfGTH8G7Cshmc6TxZHYAromFY-SmYpHxfr7LXSWRYhlbyRENNyPoRVkM-T9qj7qieH0tF7UDiuPg__-84btL81os1iCnjRD-Ux0Q8VlPLsqJ6-TNybGY3gPyt166iUsNE

THE PLEASANT PSALTER

DER ANGENEHME PSALTER

“Chants and Prayers Glorifying the Pleasantness of God and His Love”

Composed by

Hieromonk Osvald of Gelimar

in the year of our Lord

RduEM0xTAnBj4nj7pEzd6ymKNut-Hxi08dJmL0_DcABZQUdrZGw3yojiC0km11IoT58ZXliKBMgfk4P4tuohMX9e6irFRTtMLLFp1mv82mt9m5MQEGvee62ChPHTHotnIHHTYAOwCIxDocP3B6hHMlo

cVaVE9G6hstaSwQRpD0KkSpjK7ldIWcZkXEpGRwNoJ15EbbnpfObE6-42fDYz3WynRYonl7YMyHJ1mvRicg6x4fZWTo9RmFiuDpWRRU7G9kCSJ3_S2QyNkj_iftUNEZZrFleXkG3AKKiHUTg9Ilw7L0

RduEM0xTAnBj4nj7pEzd6ymKNut-Hxi08dJmL0_DcABZQUdrZGw3yojiC0km11IoT58ZXliKBMgfk4P4tuohMX9e6irFRTtMLLFp1mv82mt9m5MQEGvee62ChPHTHotnIHHTYAOwCIxDocP3B6hHMlo

PLEASANT PSALM I | “Blessed is the Man”

A Psalm professing the holiness of those who walk the path of life according to God’s law.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Alleluia

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Alleluia

And he shall be like a tree planted by the river of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Alleluia

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Alleluia

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Alleluia

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Alleluia

zfI67e_2Xd_2APDDKtKOtaHeVXSDSG5lpXs8AJtth6RoJSEm20HPugwPY1tuQN5imdisMTPPnC2T6Urg0Q5iQCJWExhhxqVdy0hHdI-6G_OhxbHqlaUPacr9HRJ1MIRgArvLBoFoJ80NIE_yKESaUG8

PLEASANT PSALM II | “How amiable are Thy tabernacles”

A Psalm professing the longing of the faithful for the seven skies, so that they may dwell into the house of GOD

How amiable are Thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts.

Alleluia

My soul longeth and fainteth for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh have rejoiced in the living God.

Alleluia

‘Lo, the sparrow hath found her a house, and the sparrow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young; even Thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.

Alleluia

Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house; they shall praise Thee for ever and ever.

Alleluia

Blessed is the man whose help is from Thee; in his heart he hath disposed to ascend, in the vale of weeping, in the place which he hath appointed.

Alleluia

For the lawgiver shall give blessings, they shall go from strength to strength; the God of gods shall be seen in the Kingdoms of Horen.

Alleluia

O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O God of Owyn.

Alleluia

Behold, O God our defender, and look upon the face of Thine anointed.

Alleluia

For one day in Thy courts is better than thousands elsewhere. I have chosen rather to be an outcast in the house of my God than to dwell in the tents of sinners.

Alleluia

For the Lord loveth mercy and truth, God will give grace and glory; the Lord will not withhold good things from them that walk in innocence.

Alleluia

O Lord God of hosts, blessed is the man that hopeth in Thee.

Alleluia

naPgkZCsqTLTaEj7E_fcFWlKNp3j1HyJ4D5ZpZ05W-xtT9hsP_5lES-LuF6upqUW9OcZk-UoDGINER85I8FfP0MRrmvm-vUSnbDn8VLs5HEP8RjkxduCJZSN04pBkXcVL28JqIbXGGfu1E50umtCUi0

PLEASANT PSALM III | “For God is with us”

A Psalm professing the power of God and covenant he made with the Four Exalted

God is with us. Understand, all ye nations, and submit yourselves:

For God is with us.

Hear ye, even unto the uttermost ends of the earth:

For God is with us.

Submit yourselves, ye mighty ones:

For God is with us.

If again ye shall rise up in your might, again shall ye be overthrown:

For God is with us.

If any take counsel together, them shall the Lord destroy:

For God is with us.

And the word which ye shall speak shall not abide in you:

For God is with us.

For we fear not your terror, neither are we troubled:

For God is with us.

But the Lord our God, He it is to Whom we will ascribe holiness, and Him shall we fear:

For God is with us.

And if I put my trust in Him, He shall be my sanctification:

For God is with us.

I will set my hope on Him, and through Him shall I be saved:

For God is with us.

'Lo, I and the children whom God hath given me:

For God is with us.

The people that walked in the Silence have heard a great Sound:

For God is with us.

And they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, on them hath the light shined:

For God is with us.

For unto us four sons were born, unto us four children were given:

For God is with us.

And the government shall be upon their shoulder:

For God is with us.

And of their peace there shall be no end:

For God is with us.

And their names shall be called the Angels of Great Council:

For God is with us.

Wonderful, Counselors:

For God is with us.

The Mighty Exalted, the Anointed of God, the Princes of Peace:

For God is with us.

The fathers of the world to come:

For God is with us.

Glory to the Father, and to Horen, and to all the Exalted:

For God is with us.

Both now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amin.

For God is with us.

God is with us. Understand, all ye nations, and submit yourselves:

For God is with us.

Wy2sRyN5PK7c_jS56Xv7pr7rzEMM6NQ_oXzAF3rPwRHQcaK5KG9hrOBteZz_GnPRYut16RqHON4kph4JyMaBUuzx2k3kVHRNjfyBNdKuRw7-KU8xi_80jTear4QXVy9US1eLOH0wBSk-pAOt2P8K6K0

PLEASANT PSALM IV | “O Lord of Hosts, be with us”

A Psalm professing the greatness of the Lord, our weakness, and our need for Him

Praise ye God in His saints, praise Him in the firmament of His power.

O Lord of hosts, be with us, for we have no other helper in adversity; O Lord of hosts, have mercy on us.

Praise Him for His mighty acts, praise Him according to the multitude of His greatness.

O Lord of hosts, be with us, O Lord of hosts, have mercy on us.

Praise Him with the sound of Trumpet, praise Him with the lute and harp.

Praise Him with timbrel and dance, praise Him with strings and flute.

Praise Him with tuneful cymbals, praise Him with cymbals of jubilation. Let every breath praise the Lord.

Praise ye God in His saints, praise Him in the firmament of His power.

O Lord of hosts, be with us, for we have no other helper in adversity; O Lord of hosts, have mercy on us.

8TxUeguJlBfg_5os4VAWH7OEWv4FASvycEloSkZjI1kufGcsISAuFIFLPfeDILJoPtBJVvfM0Molf1svCIba0rBJK9zzbUOqdq1PA8GpCmU1u1EPPvHU64t7Vgx79UG1VEbJk8ryjeJUWTeEIIJDgk4

PLEASANT PSALM V | “O ye servants, praise the Lord.”

A Psalm calling the servants of the Lord to praise him, and recounting the glories of God from the Scroll of Gospel

Praise ye the name of the Lord; O ye servants, praise the Lord.

Alleluia

Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God,

Alleluia

Praise ye the Lord, for the Lord is good; chant unto His name, for it is good.

Alleluia

For the Lord hath chosen Horen unto Himself, Gamesh for His own possession.

Alleluia

For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

Alleluia

All that the Lord hath willed He hath done, in skies and on the earth, in the seas and in all the abysses.

Alleluia

Bringing clouds up from the uttermost parts of the earth, lightnings for the rain hath He made.

Alleluia

He bringeth winds out of His treasuries; He called fire upon Owyn’s sword

Alleluia

He sent forth signs and marvels in the midst of thee, O sons of Saul.

Alleluia

He smote many nations and slew mighty kings.

Alleluia

And He gave their land for an inheritance, an inheritance for Godfrey and his people.

Alleluia

O Lord, Thy name endureth for ever, and Thy memorial unto generation and generation.

Alleluia

For the Lord will judge His people, and because of His servants shall He be comforted.

Alleluia

The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the works of the hands of men.

Alleluia

They have a mouth but shall not speak, eyes have they and shall not see.

Alleluia

Ears have they and shall not hear, nor is there any breath in their mouth.

Alleluia

Let those that make them become like unto them, and all they that put their trust in them.

Alleluia

O house of Horen, bless ye the Lord. O house of Owyn, bless ye the Lord. O house of Godfrey, bless ye the Lord. O house of Sigismund, bless ye the Lord.

Alleluia

Ye that fear the Lord, bless ye the Lord.

Alleluia

Blessed is the Lord out of Canondom.

Alleluia

As Gottfried prostrates before the altar, a few words escape his lips;

"For GOTT is with us."