A perspective of conflict

A Perspective of the War
PYDwB0G6z4XlSdCz2h33YPjoXRgpQv7k_LBABwJg5-9JJnLN10BozITFZNy7EeL05B8phlbZbs-D3Nt9Yfb0EgA_kadvzQhyVANv45dJnT_pTqjVQtFlqTtRs07dJJZ1gl3I9hYhoetqgA9w1tx0mno

*The Orderman Aleksei Godunov at the battle of WestMark*

The young Orderman of the Order of Saint Jude would remove his quill from the paper setting it back into the placeholder, he would take the paper to the church scribes to have the missive distributed around “ Spasiba dobry scribes ea hope this missive shall open some eyes to our brothers and sisters of the realm or strike the right audience who will niet twist mea words”

To the people of Humanity and of the Church of Cannon

I am Aleksei Godunov, Brother of The Order Saint Jude. Today I write not just to the Flock of cannon but to those who are a part of this war both Coalition and of Veletez and their allies, I shall admit my partaking of this war on the side of the coalition but I shall not anymore take sides, I have only partook in the most recent battle that happened this saints day, and to say I am embarrassed and ashamed is a statement I willingly admit, I today seen the brutality of combat amongst my fellow canonist, be them at the time friend or foe, brother or sister, May we not have peace why do we slaughter each other, do we not have friends or family on either side of this conflict, why do we slaughter our brothers and sisters of the flock of cannon, these are all question that rushed through my head as of late as I take my daily prayers at the churches I travel to.

Some may not like the words I say in this writing but many of us this day have sinned through fits of rage, clouded judgement, pride, envy, Humility, revenge and ill patience, Let us look to the scroll of virtue. In the scroll of Virtue
Canticle of Temperance (3:10) “ So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I Bid my faithful this; You shall not raise a hand in wrath, nor in envy, nor in any kind of sin”. 

I wish not to Lecture anyone on who or how they shall be, but open a perspective of this conflict, Peace is hard to maintain and achieve God knows the leaders we look up to have tried to seek such and maintain such, but it is what we also do as the flock of not just a nation but as followers of cannon to maintain the will and gospel that the lord gave us to keep the peace and to flourish as brothers and sisters of cannon. And so I say to you people of the realm look past the troubles of the world, look past those we hate but look towards the future we live in, is it worth the death, the loss and destruction of our world to solve problems that could be solved through a quill or speech. 

So I end my perspective with a prayer or a lesson we may think on 

XXXVII.Prayer of Patience; Controlling of Wrath
"O God of Battles, who art by sin offended, calm my heart of all anger so that I might not be tempted to rash action and unkind words. Grant that I might become a font for Thy patient love, as Saint Jude was when he suffered beatings readily in the street for want of Thee.”

Brother Aleksei Godunov
Brother of the Order of Saint Jude

Little ooc msg

Spoiler

COULDNT think of a name for the battle so I thought that one suited, also writing this post for fun so lets avoid any of that ooc wierdness

sorry for any spelling errors btw im pretty shit forum writing

Gerard would fervently read the missive posted by his righteous brother under GOD, His eyes would gleam with zealous determination as he absorbed the powerful words before speaking his own unwavering conviction.

"verily, these words resonate with the enteral truth! Let our righteous unity be a beacon against the shadows that threaten our sacred lands. Rather than engaging in futile strife amongst ourselves, let us direct our holy wrath towards the magi and those who dare embrace the void. Our duty if clear - to safeguard the innocent and purge the world of unholy corruption. May the radiant Light guide our blades and ignite the flame of righteousness in our hearts! As the Scroll of Spirit proclaims in (7) Epistle to the Magi - 'But you reserve your gift for your own power, and your own gain, and unknowingly, the gain of Iblees. But GOD is the eternal power, the mysterious power with no part nor piece, no lowly anatomy. For who can imitate the most Unknowable?'"

Gerard would walk back towards the altar of GOD, his steps echoing with solemn determination. Kneeling before the sacred space, he fervently traced the Lorraine across his chest, his eyes aflame with zealous passion. In a booming voice, he spoke a prayer, invoking the divine protection of the seven skies for the fallen warriors who sacrificed their lives in the war.

"May their souls ascend to the heavens, embraced by the enteral Light of GOD! Let this tragic chapter ignite a fervor in the hearts of Canonist, a righteous flame that unites us against the true enemy of GOD. in the face of adversity, we shall emerge stronger, for the divine purpose guides our path!"