1956 WIEDERHERSTELLUNG DER TITEL

0KHCPBe6FZA_y0TlUD5u9TUwbF6KD45xDjYwJAC9KCi3fO6rrhOMy-qFX6ZTi3sbm0_vP5dmXOz91AAjs2ereM-CsGCMCbOBK53HYA9fBmDzW02uqrc6AnlhMW96BF3_SdzjL-gJDaRjF395DFfhiA

1956 WIEDERHERSTELLUNG DER TITEL

1956 RESTORATION OF TITLES

Issued by the Großfürst of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1956

o7UMQ9yQkIvZUIhcQxaVZ-zAmdyFRtTMR1mwzgZrEfHNvblQ9GzEEb84ODtYN56yeo0xra1SeV7KBBHk2RWgfAKe5994ME-iEGn7VpfWVYGSPXqin8LomrsJKHcax_6gsKyfvdP4C0-JGP0B2PQjQIM

An embellished portrait of Leon II, Grand Prince of Minitz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Yeb3NexF0

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Hear ye, O kin and loyal subjects of mine, these words that flow forth from Kanunsberg. With the mandate given onto me after succeeding my father, I do declare this here edict;

Since my grandfathers’ division of our familial titles in the tradition of Gavelkind, lands and honorifics that have been held in our family have been divided among my uncles. Verily, it has now come to my awareness that some among the uncles of my lineage, kinsmen bound by blood, have taken leave from public business, rescinding themselves to live within their keeps, holdfasts and castles.

Thus, by this decree and the mandate of my birthright, I declare this proclamation onto my uncles, Anton Leopold and Wilheim Friedrich; The titles and realms, bestowed upon those uncles by their father, and my grandfather shall return to the fold of my stewardship until such a time comes where my uncles present themselves to reclaim what belongs to them by right of titular division.

GOTT MITT UNS,

His Serene Highness, Leon Barclay Großfürst von Minitz, GMSTSR, 

Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Hussen, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren, and Warden of the Franklands

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Brandt camps the corner of a street near the board where the edict was posted, waiting for that elf who keeps correcting every edict's Waldenian linguistics with his pretentious tone. His aim is to hit him on the back of his head with a shovel as he complained, in order to knock him out and end the age old suffering between man and elf.

Siegmund smiled joyfully, "I can't believe that the Prince's uncles were willing to give away their titles for Tuvmas!"

"Your son will be a great leader brother, he will do us all proud..."

Gottfried smile softly to himself, then taking another swig from his bottle of wine.