NOBODY LIKES URGUAN ANYMORE, A LETTER TO ALL DWARVES

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

A LETTER TO ALL OF KIN

Ladies and gentlemen, dwarves and kin,

We address you today to discuss the concerning state of our great dwarf kingdom.

Our once proud kingdom is not slowly transforming into a forest, the kind with ale-loving dwarves and whimsical smoking trees, but rather a landscape marred by the undesirable influence of misguided leadership.

The current king has taken, a few years ago, the drastic step of removing elder clans from his council, essentially usurping the identity of our kingdom from the mountain dwarves.

It is high time we consider taking back our kingdom, either through force or political means.

We must remove detrimental components and leaders to start afresh, but we must not repeat the mistakes we have made when choosing candidates for kingship.

We cannot afford to have individuals like Heffrum embedded within our politics, nor should we heed the counsel of forest dwarves dictating our actions.

Our kingdom is plagued with significant issues, and it's time to acknowledge the gravity of the situation:

1. The leadership of the clergy has been entrusted to someone who merely collects titles, contributes little, and consistently raises multiple issues privately without offering solutions, he should have been, with his clan, kicked out of the kingdom. The clergy is a crucial component of our kingdom, and its inactivity reflects poorly on the mountain dwarves.

2. We made the mistake of accepting a group of dwarves whose values do not align with our culture. Now we are paying the price, witnessing the erosion of our own cultural identity, even has multiple people warned you.

3. Demoting and removing elder clans from the council is a disgrace to Urguani customs and a symptom of poor leadership. We cannot allow such actions to persist.

4. Some clan leaders believed they could dominate the mountain, but any movement against others has proven futile. Unity is essential, and divisive actions only lead to failure. The Ireheart and Frostbeard rise was and was managed by members outside of the community because those within were too blind.

5. Our keep remains unrepaired, despite promises of major replacement projects. If any progress is made, it is inevitably delayed by another 3-4 stone months.

6. Individuals who have never led our kingdom are still influencing leadership councils, guiding us down a destructive path.

I acknowledge that my words may seem inconsequential at this moment, as they always have been, but they always have been somewhat true.

As I sit in my humble chair and occasionally visit the mountain, even I, with a heavy heart, witness the decline of our kingdom when The Movement warned you.

The lack of hope we feel reflects a sentiment shared by many – Urguan, it seems, is losing its appeal.

We're unsure about what might reignite our passion, and it seems like it may never be rekindled.

The Movement

6ZLW0p8.png

OOC

We must consider that, in the context of our roleplay timeline, years equate to mere weeks. Therefore, if an individual has held a position for an extended period, particularly four years or more, without demonstrating significant contributions, it is prudent to reevaluate their role and encourage a more active engagement. It is imperative that we take steps to enhance the quality of our roleplay by removing individuals who are not actively contributing to the community.

Why are we still pushing for runesmithing approval? I've noticed 15 different posters on this topic, but it seems like the Urguani community isn't really "collaborating" on it. There's collaboration, then there's creating a group with people that agrees with your ideas, both are different. Let's be honest, claiming "I've tried" doesn't cut it, especially after hitting 22 denials. Every time someone hits the "Submit topic" button, it feels like they believe they're better than the whole Urguan community and have not tried to their fully extent.

Achieving runesmithing approval demands introspection and genuine self-discovery. Solo-posting, creating groups, as a solution, fails to address the underlying issues. Instead, it is essential that we foster a sense of community, encourage collaboration, and collectively work towards common goals.

Only through a shared commitment to the betterment of Urguan can we hope to see meaningful advancements, including the approval of initiatives like runesmithing.

XOXOXO

Thraegar sat by the ocean with a stick in his hand as he drew a path northwards in the sand, his brother sat beside him reading him the missive, With a slight chuckle, he muttered "there is nothing we can do"

IvbyVFhHrjzAdS3U66iHCJdSPrIZwkdX8W77387d_7JBAWB5Q8EgdSUMGVO8ZRPfnec5SmlB8qUd0frSOSAd8oVBSBUcn7jDhYxdvfa7dIOcWvTtfpsP3vXKMCORate5xPMiGoDMEdGnb8wXvmZBzEA

Spoiler

the main issue I see is people who log on once a month and yet hold leadership positions that require constant rp creation. If you can't contribute that much, just hand it over to someone who's active. It's literally just a Minemen title

"Luv The Movement" the Northern dwarf says as he swings his legs from the top of his crane.

"Luv the movement" said Tharkun holding his movement pin that he once received back in Almaris.

Thomund the dead haenser gives the author his sympathy, he knows what its like to see the cultural identity of one's home change drastically.