[Complete] Report (_mady07, TreeSmoothie, child_neglecter, MaltaMoss)

bickando

too political

heavy is the burden of the one who wears the bluetag.

I'd like to be taught Arabic when it comes to it

1 hour ago, TreeSmoothie said:

it is a little offputting that silly comments are getting deleted and people are getting warning points for them when there has been 0 precedent for this before.

Rules - The Lord Of The Craft

image.thumb.png.ebb5d85fd2c8ae85accb15caf50060f8.png

heres me getting a warning point for posting a meme on a report back in november 2023. almost 100% sure this has happened to other people before. there's your precedent

image.thumb.png.b8adcca6cbd43b384d25bd36ad91a6ee.png

you are more than likely perfectly aware that there is a precedent for deleting meme comments from reports. I do it because I don't care but don't even bother pretending that this has never happened before and that this is yet another Random Mod Policy That Isn't Listed In The Rules that poor you has fallen victim to - yes it is in the rules, take the time to go look for once

love you treesmoothie though

I would love to learn Arabic- such a lovely language 

7 minutes ago, satinkira said:

Rules - The Lord Of The Craft

image.thumb.png.ebb5d85fd2c8ae85accb15caf50060f8.png

heres me getting a warning point for posting a meme on a report back in november 2023. almost 100% sure this has happened to other people before. there's your precedent

image.thumb.png.b8adcca6cbd43b384d25bd36ad91a6ee.png

you are more than likely perfectly aware that there is a precedent for deleting meme comments from reports. I do it because I don't care but don't even bother pretending that this has never happened before and that this is yet another Random Mod Policy That Isn't Listed In The Rules that poor you has fallen victim to - yes it is in the rules, take the time to go look for once

love you treesmoothie though

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/187240-report-rules/

please follow this link and screenshot what it shows u

Just now, bickando said:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/187240-report-rules/

please follow this link and screenshot what it shows u

it shows the following:

image.png?ex=65abfe7c&is=6599897c&hm=158

HOWEVER, please go to Rules - The Lord Of The Craft, click Forum on the sidebar, scroll down to Other Subforum Rules and screenshot what it shows you

bait used to be believable 

1 minute ago, satinkira said:

it shows the following:

image.png?ex=65abfe7c&is=6599897c&hm=158

HOWEVER, please go to Rules - The Lord Of The Craft, click Forum on the sidebar, scroll down to Other Subforum Rules and screenshot what it shows you

bait used to be believable 

655ER8x.png

hope you're ready for your warning bud

there's no rule here for posting memes or unrelated content is there huh

dirty blue tag lover

1 hour ago, Ibn Khaldun said:

I didn't list you by name, but I'm glad you recognize your behavior and pointed out your stripes. By the way, want me to teach you Arabic or American Football?

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/187240-report-rules/ (also videos have to be spoiled, @mods!?!)

Futbol is better than American football ..... arabic is rly cool though 

* obligatory disclaimer after chatting with satin, anna & mady r my friends and I don't necessarily agree with reporting them; I only commented because of the warnings we were all given for our status updates, not the comments on the report 

image0.jpg?ex=65ac03cc&is=65998ecc&hm=be

I support the volunteers (just not the ones that are openly condescending without punishment that the regular players would normally get)

2 minutes ago, bickando said:

655ER8x.png

hope you're ready for your warning bud

there's no rule here for posting memes or unrelated content is there huh

dirty blue tag lover

I quoted treesmoothie not you mr bickando. I wish you all the best in your valiant strugle against persecution which will no doubt produce excellent and admirable results, maybe one of the free volunteers will get kicked off the team if you're lucky

with reflection I'm taking this too seriously and getting too involved. classic error

7f58f277de1e9bcf1c90fb6196485c65.jpg

1 hour ago, TreeSmoothie said:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/187240-report-rules/ (also videos have to be spoiled, @mods!?!)

Futbol is better than American football ..... arabic is rly cool though 

* obligatory disclaimer after chatting with satin, anna & mady r my friends and I don't necessarily agree with reporting them; I only commented because of the warnings we were all given for our status updates, not the comments on the report 

image0.jpg?ex=65ac03cc&is=65998ecc&hm=be

I support the volunteers (just not the ones that are openly condescending without punishment that the regular players would normally get)

Don't worry habibi, I agree with you. I put in my retirement papers two months ago, hopefully this report reminds the admins to remove my Moderation tag.

*angrily comments on yet another report post