WRIT OF MOURNING | HOUSE AMADOR

DfXcOVH-oDKCLvXBlyjh54U17hhZeGP0Rj_pjSR_YJBI6BKcIt5a2rpmZoLm0pD9Z1qb42nOAc4Str2VXli1Kc3ePE2biQgCeNK8UJKpEaBs-zK1cNkcxSp3a9jmyFP5RV_RO3RHoTjHA8ns0hiKo4s

Abf40C6oU1TPXD4McdBPxFJiPGk_JUi_0THdQ3Cm3hraPbUl3_J-BnB37Y_O0K9rUuC1vE1IQEpDcBJLgmzWYWhmZbCEtt0wkTSePoE-N-mALe5lFmiLih_uN0aMWVKlTxwWSeT7CHOWc7TQcseKEkA

1350 A.H. - Present

taHBZFKj1k8zmuACI1GzS1ZILIvyOzUOvgDm8auk2pybuzvdypnEN8iyb-qpWQgY7DSyICEycTgKG-4rIsywZBtloRhlHRADC5zUiE4ABvIq82TiV8bxXZydfYwQRuneV-kE8Kupw2_oYQqfWjtpQWo

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀I⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

KIN OF THE PHOENIX,

There is no sorrier pronouncement than this, and yet it must be writ that the House of Amador is, in immediate effect, in mourning for the loss of Poppiya Sosina Godunov, born Amador, eldest daughter of Nataliya Amador, GODAN rest both their souls forevermore, and cherished sister to the Viscount. Her remains were uncovered on the field of battle, and thus verified true by the Viscount.

She is survived by her children, Camellia A.L Godunov and Aleksey A.H Godunov; her husband, Anatoliy I.A Godunov, Baron of Verskaya; her siblings including Henrik, Karl, and Theodosya Amador; her aunt, Liridona Amador, and many uncles and cousins. 

Her enduring family in the House of Amador is to abide by the Haeseni mourning custom and expected to don their mourning blacks, a period of which shall span six moons for siblings and three for aunts, uncles, and cousins. However, given the status of Poppiya as foster-daughter and sister to many of our kin, it is most understandable should any kinsman of the House choose to don their blacks for a period befitting the closeness of our bonds. No time can encompass our grief for a flame extinguished all too soon.

OcPn421zc0_BUN3WEerEYSJ5NYcGb0y2RAv4aP6mrUj_1SXWlduBhXNjZKMl5fAp4xJL9iLPPhyRSKYWpMQnrax5RwY6IN-U9rjYRKcw98g3R-y-ujpDCRKC-wSnRUS0JXUDzDQZntqF1sjf8J1qIsg

A portrait of the late Baroness Godunov.

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀II⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

INHERITANCES

Poppiya’s blade and the bracelet given to her for her hauchmetvas shall be kept in the Amadorian treasury under the oversight of Henrik Amador until her eldest daughter’s thirteenth and eighteenth namedays, respectively. 

A brooch made for her by her aunt and fostermother Liridona Amador will be kept in the Amador archives; the rest of her belongings are left to the oversight of her husband, Anatoliy Godunov, Baron of Verskaya.

PETRAVEZK IV VATRAGAN,

orIljJyCyZcqLi2LYF-kpSLo9eDtDI7AGDHEOimeH6OZGf-zR5jygvczJtwxxEvpob-k2VaLHFXcJ-mVUDc0d_ZaDtRCkN5csf5SAxHl4XlFuSROKpv5fdXQcWjFuAbOFUJmfH2O4SXdwTn9CbYgb50

The Honorable Henrik III Edvard Amador, Viscount and 11th Baron of Mondstadt, Patriarch of the House of Amador, Lord Archivist to the Royal Valdev Library

Liridona held the brooch she had made for her dear Poppiya, running over its gems delicately.

Eleven of my children should be here with me, Liridona thought to herself. But here I only have nine.

Tears dripped onto the brooch.

Where did everything go wrong?