TheGentleDuck

Discord:

thegentleduck

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://imgur.com/5xfe7LU

What circumstances led to this ban?

Two weeks ago, a conversation about gay marriage turned into a conversation about personality disorders and marrying themselves and being their own child. This conversation disgusted me, and I expressed my disgust the following way: "If I were to be marry myself and be my own kid, everytime I fuck my wife it would be pedophilia and incest all at once." As soon as i hit send, I knew I had stepped in it and logged off, only to be met with the screenshot posted above. I should have, and do know better than to engage with those topics.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

No. I completely understand what I said was even worse than the conversation at hand and it was completely out of pocket. I should not have used that vocabulary or even say anything at that point.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

The RP comunity is extremely strong and I enjoy that side of the server inmensely. I missed two wraclaims that were full of excitement for everyone involved as well as a couple RP events. I would like to be able to attend to ones in the future and not miss the history unfolding in Aevos.

Attach other relevant information.

I'm sorry.